IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

^SRK talking to the horse. 🤦🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Oh yeah he pissed me off too ðŸ˜†

Same. I know SRK played a psycho in that movie but both Juhi and Sunny were next level annoying. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Basanti was annoying AF in Sholay. I could have slapped her.

I do not like hyper extrovert characters at all. I did not like even Veeru for that matter. I liked more subtle Jai and Radha. 

May be it’s just me but the way Hema spoke in those earlier movies used to annoy tf outta me. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The comedians. Mehmood, Johnny Lever, Varun Sharma and the rest were unbearable. Asrani ,I.S.Johar, Paresh Rawal Aparshakti Khurana and Arshad Warsi are the best of the lot. I'm so glad Hindi cinema did away with the comic side plot which has nothing in common with the main story.

atominis thumbnail

I am with you on this one. Hema's only saving grace is her face. She used to speak in a weird manner and even screamed even worse. I mean watch her in Naseeb. It is annoying AF. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i disliked that oa, main bahut bhola bhaala, anari type acting raj kapoor used to do, it was a kind of bearable in shree 420 or anari days but slowly plunged deep and was torture in jis desh ganga behti hain, sangam etc 

you felt like he deserved all the cheating the world put him through😆

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I am glad someone said it. The man looked tharki AF yet acted like he was bhola. I dislike him. I also dislike Dev Anand and his laugh and style of speaking. I disliked Dilip Kumar and Guru Dutt in forever depressed modes.

I hate Rajesh Khanna speaking in latka hua manner or shaking his head for no reason. 

And I think Amitabh has hammed a lot and became loud in films post 1980. Especially too loud in comedy scenes.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i agree, that slow depressed style of talking of guru dutt and dilip kumar, the oa of amitabh in those coolie film days, dev anand was a parody of himself 

i am trying to think if anybody's perfromance actually stands the test of time, i think except maybe their first few films, most actors dont even srk and aamir

atominis thumbnail

SRK, Aamir and Salman have become worse with age IMO.

Salman became totally caricaturish after 2001.

Aamir has been on decline after that wide eyed manchild act in 3 Idiots.

SRK seems stuck in particular style of speaking and acting after KANK. 

After a point of time I do agree, every actor ends up becoming a sort of parody of himself.

I must add Juhi Chawla was also irritating in Ishq, One 2 ka 4, Mr and Mrs Khiladi and was clearly looking too old for that loud overacting she did. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Arya Babbar In any movie ðŸ˜†