Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He is annoying AF in Darr, Anjaam also and entirely toxic. I found him and Rani kind of annoying in Chalte Chalte too. But I guess that is how these characters were meant to be.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why do you find his character annoying? I am curious

JayaBachan thumbnail

Oh yeah he pissed me off too šŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Chandrachur Singh in Josh is a trigger point for me. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Why do you find his character annoying? I am curious

He was clingy and plain annoying. I just couldn't tolerate his presence. 

atominis thumbnail

I think Sunny is usually crap in romantic roles and probably uncomfortable himself when he does such roles.

This is why he appears annoying or cringey or awkward in romantic films or scenes.

I never liked him in any romantic roles be it Dillagi or Sohni Mahiwal or Darr or Betaab. He is more comfortable in angry and intense roles. 

atominis thumbnail

I dislike Ranveer in Rohit Shetty films and I think RS brings out worse in RS. Ranveer was caricaturish, overacting in Simmba and I did not even like promos of Cirkus. 

YourCat thumbnail

I can't think of any but because srk is most talked right now, so his character in khnh, that was very annoying ... He was talking non stop and just interfering.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Shah Rukh Khan in Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam was pretty annoying/annoyed. I guess he was meant to be as such but it was a put off.

I found him entertainingšŸ¤£

atominis thumbnail

I would have sued such a guy for harassment or shifted my home if I had a nosy neighbour like that. I totally hate his meddling in KHNH and that talkative Anand character in Anand by Rajesh Khanna.