Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Rani seems too frustrated for no reason in that film. I disliked her too. I am glad you described it so well and now I realise why I disliked it so much.

If she was forced to marry Abhishek why she did marry him at all or not divorce him? 

Yeh I mean I can buy the fact that she married based on a practical decision and not an emotional one ….and therefore her emotional side is frustrated coz she’s not able to love this husband or receive his love the way she should ….

I get that….

What I don’t get is why she won’t sit him down and clear this out ….instead of gaslighting him all the time 

She legit tells him “oh no rishi…u think I’m unromantic , and I can’t have children why don’t u leave me”….whereas the poor guy never made her feel inadequate abt not being able to have children (except that one time in a heated argument where she baits him by accusing him of being a sex obsessed husband) 

He always tried to fix the situation and she keeps blaming him for being obsessed with sex, for being a kid, for wanting kids ….like shut up girl

ur an adult …acknowledge if u made a mistake and fix it ….she just keeps making it worse throughout the film , hurts everybody and then cries 😒It’s the most frustrated I felt watching a character