Celebrating 12 Years of Jess Ji (Wat_Up) Activity 2 page 6 - Page 3

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Activity 1 - 

Share your special moment with Jess ji on forum, koi yaadgar kissa ho friendship ka, fun ka ya confusion ka 

I want to say makhi Thanks on making this thread and it really was a surprise when I got your tag 🏷. This really was a sweet gesture onYour part and that you saw me posting on it in my thread which I posted since my thread was complete and my anniversary just happen to be when the thread was completed what a coincidence lol πŸ˜‚. I will give a more in depth thanks to you as this was sweet and a thanks to others. And I got that 12 year badge too lol πŸ˜‚ friend!

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Happy 12th anniversary on IF, Jess πŸ₯³ I love how you are always up for making b'day threads for your friends.. You are so sweet n adorable! Keep rocking buddy.. πŸ₯³

Kitni pyaari thread banayi hai re Fly tumne.. so sweet β€οΈ

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago

Activity 1 - 

Share your special moment with Jess ji on forum, koi yaadgar kissa ho friendship ka, fun ka ya confusion ka 

When will activity 2 be announced?

Judge-judy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Activity 1 - 

Well ....i didn't remember seeing Jess in this forum before. When i was active, she wasn't. But i came to know that she's an old member. Then one day she shared her twitter id or some other sm id (not sure) and i saw her pic in some golden glitter sari with a stylish top.. and i was like πŸ‘‡ 

☺️

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago

Congratulations on making it to 12 years on India Forums! You’ve always been a sweet and kind person, always going out of your way to celebrate members birthdays, and making them feel special. It’s a very considerate and thoughtful gesture. πŸ’• 

Sat Sri Akal Jassmeetaaa

Firstly I don't think you have been here for 12 years straight, you got out jail for about 8 years .. so at most we are celebrating your 4th year in jail, non consecutively..

Hey but you do the crime, you pay the time! 

My crime?

Being friends with you.

Thank you so much, for letting me be your friend. I couldn't of asked for anything more.

I like you just the way you are, don't edit, say things the way you want.. that's what makes you ..you and I am starting to love it a lot. I can't imagine my time here or there... without you. 

Love you 😍 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Congratulations on making it to 12 years on India Forums! You’ve always been a sweet and kind person, always going out of your way to celebrate members birthdays, and making them feel special. It’s a very considerate and thoughtful gesture. πŸ’• 

Oh wow the Afghani Jalebi wished you too 

main teri chugli karunga
haan teri chugli karunga
angooThi mein qaid teri ungli karunga
main teri chugli karunga
haan teri chugli karunga.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£ It's only been stuck in my head for two weeks

Originally posted by D3viL

Oh wow the Afghani Jalebi wished you too 

main teri chugli karunga
haan teri chugli karunga
angooThi mein qaid teri ungli karunga
main teri chugli karunga
haan teri chugli karunga.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£ It's only been stuck in my head for two weeks

Chal haat πŸ˜’ 

Hey, congratulations on completing 12 years with India forums. Didn't know this can be an achievement πŸ˜†πŸ€”πŸ˜† but hey, I'm happy that you're here cuz you always spread good vibes like you keep things very sorted, no intricacies, you don't bring your ego anywhere (even when you shouldπŸ˜†) I admire that quality of yours. Seriously. You try to strike a conversation with everyone and believe me not everyone can do that (including me) πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ή so, enjoy your stay here, Jess and make it worth your while. πŸ€™