Is MC Stan really deserving to be the winner?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes this is another rant post about MC Stan winning BB16. I have not followed this season fully, but seen episodes here and there. And I am very very mad with the fact MC Stan won. 

The reasons why he did not deserve to win:

1. He did nothing in the show. Almost zero contribution. Would have been invisible if mandali didnt’ exist. He was never active in tasks either.

2. He never showed his leadership skills in the show be it as captain in tasks or leading the Mandali. It was either Shiv or Sajid Khan leading the group throughout.

3. One of the most important thing is passion. I never saw the passion and hunger from him to win the show. He himself says he wants to be voted out or be out as he doesn’t get the vibes

Reason he deserved to win:

None  

Such a shame, a regressive guy who himself didn’t want to win won the show over two very dedicated and active players. Both Priyanka and Shiv were robbed big time.

Would have still digested it if he had the passion to win and was at least a nice and active guy in the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Let alone winner, Stan didn't even deserve to be in top 15 (if you see his contribution and involvement in the show )

But that being said, his fandom is huge. Like Really crazy fan following and they voted for him.

So , lets not take away the credit from his fans but that being said, it's unfair that he won but then the contestant who gets max votes wins. It's unfair that BB got stan in the show, because how is it fair to other contestants of you bring a contestant with a fan following so huge that without doing anything he will win.

It takes away from the effort and passion that other contestants like Shalin, Priyanka and Archana have put in the show.

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is sky blue? Answer is clear, thakele ko hi jeetana tha toh finale Mai rakhte na Ankit aur Sumbul ko bhi tab toh asli game hota, Khali peeli Priyanka Shalin aur Archana ne itni energy waste ki content deke 😆

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Next year, contestants should just chill, pass commentary sitting in a dog house and cry to get out of house to win, great example set by latest winner👏! Votes to waise bhi creatives ko consider nhi karne, otherwise its impossible ki PCC did not even come in top 2, the girl literally ruled every poll out there, colors ke khudke polls bhi, she was the most trended contestant too, has been at least 2 in ormax since last few weeks, shame on colors tv yaar, khulle mein bias

Edited by R.G.C - 1 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

BB s credibility whatever there was of it is completely gone.

Blind fans can make the worst performer and misogynists spewing blablabla in a highly limited vocabulary win.

You can sleep walk through the show and yet win.

BB screwed up big time by promoting and rewarding the mandali and giving them a safe passage right till the end.

So this is what you'll get.

These are the unfortunate takeaways from this miserable season of BB.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Yes this is another rant post about MC Stan winning BB16. I have not followed this season fully, but seen episodes here and there. And I am very very mad with the fact MC Stan won. 

The reasons why he did not deserve to win:

1. He did nothing in the show. Almost zero contribution. Would have been invisible if mandali didnt’ exist. He was never active in tasks either.

2. He never showed his leadership skills in the show be it as captain in tasks or leading the Mandali. It was either Shiv or Sajid Khan leading the group throughout.

3. One of the most important thing is passion. I never saw the passion and hunger from him to win the show. He himself says he wants to be voted out or be out as he doesn’t get the vibes

Reason he deserved to win:

None  

Such a shame, a regressive guy who himself didn’t want to win won the show over two very dedicated and active players. Both Priyanka and Shiv were robbed big time.

Would have still digested it if he had the passion to win and was at least a nice and active guy in the show. 

NOT DESERVING AT ALL!!

Disgusted with it! Thanks BB, know I want bother with this anymore.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Isko toh Ankit aur gautam sy bhi pehly nikal jana chaiye tha 

BB ka winner ab deserving kahan hi hota hai. But anyways jeet giya, also he has good fan following. 

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Stan is worst winner in BB History.

Shame on Colors for not removing him. Now channel will only suffer because Stan is not going to work with Colors.

jaishrigovind thumbnail

The worst winner in the history of bb is Stan. Shame on colors nd bb! Big boss has lost its credibility.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Deserving or no is gonna be subjective..... So find your peace and move forward!! 🤗