Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

BOI ne keh kar pel diya khan haters ko =)) ðŸ¤£

Salman - Khan Saab ki ho gayi balle balle baaki saare thalle thalle ðŸ¥³

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

This looks more like an attempt to somehow remind people of the has been Salman  As usual another paid article by the bhikao troll site.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

This looks more like an attempt to somehow remind people of the has been Salman  As usual another paid article by the bhikao troll site.

Nahi Sachi? ðŸ˜†

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are Boi Bhai fans? And how can they put Aamir in a same level with Akki & Hrithik? whats there problem with Aamir?

atominis thumbnail

Article is pure crap. Aamir's Dangal is still highest grossing Hindi film in recent years and no one broke its records. Yet they put him in third biggest list and on par with that loser Akki? Bollocks. The man who originated 100 crore, 200 crore, 300 crore clubs is 'third' and on par with Akki just because his last 2 films were flops? 

Their analysis on SRK's genre or forte not doing well in last decade is also flawed. Honestly many Indian serials had begun to copy Johar, Barjatya, Chopra style romances and family dramas which is why these films began to get boring for masses after a saturation point. It is not just about prints or expansion of markets.

Their excluding Aamir from superstars list reeks of hypocrisy as if erasing his entire career of last 2 decades.

Anyway the only thing I agree with, is their bringing regional industry to the level it deserves. One or two regional films doing well due to lockdown or low phase of Bolly biggies does not mean regional actors are biggest superstars or at par with biggest icons from Bollywood who have pan Indian and global reach. Those actors are not even known beyond characters they do in dubbed films. Their films are typical masala fare and nothing special or unique. Chippad masala films and graphic violent scenes and misogyny are not special or better than Bollywood.

I am surprised this article plugged Salman Khan forgetting his flops and behaving as if his cameo made Pathaan a BB. Of course his cameo matters but cameos alone never make films hits and we have seen how cameo of SRK in LSC could not save the film as it was slow and a bad remake, boring theme with tragic end anyway.

From end of Bollywood articles to 'big stars never go away'. Weathercocks changed direction soon.

I wish they added a word for Deepika too. Big star heroines also do not get affected because of propaganda against them. Her song alone got publicity for the film for free. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I was about to rejoice Pathaan threads being unpinned and you come up with a new thread 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't like the tone of the article AT ALL...and of course, there are superstars in other regions...Hindi belt is NOT all India!

Aamir should be mentioned on a par with Salman and ShahRukh.even though he has another kind of fan following than Salman and ShahRukh.

Again BOI confirms my reservations against them...

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Akki in the same bracket as Aamir ????? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

How much does Akki's team pay BOI?