Out Of Love - SaiRat FF - Ep 19 *Last Episode* on pg 16 [Completed]

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 1 (Separated)

After the discovery of Vinayak’s truth, Sai always wanted to reveal it to her son. She comes to live in the Chavan Nivas to reveal the truth. Atlast, Sai finally gets a chance to do it and reveals it to Vinayak. Vinayak was elated to know that his biological parents were none other than the one whom he considered his own baba, Virat and the one who was his savior who gave him new life to walk without crutches, his own Doctor Aunty, Sai Joshi. Vinayak was on cloud nine after learning that his Aai-Baba were none other than Virat and Sai while Savi for whom he always showed love and care like his own sister was indeed his own little sister. Savi too was very happy to learn that Vinayak was her blood elder brother. Soon, Vinayak and Savi start spending more time with each other. The siblings bond becomes thicker which forces Sai and Virat to stay with each other.

Chavan Nivas, Open area

Vinayak and Savi were playing with each other. Vinayak suggests Savi that they should play football while Savi tells him they should play together with the doll house. They keep arguing on what to play and finally Savi says, “How good it would have been if I had a sister who would play with me with my doll house?” Vinayak, “And how good it would have been if I had a brother who would play football with me?” Savi and Vinayak sit sadly and keep thinking on having a brother and a sister and then all of a sudden they exclaim together, “We need a brother and a sister!!!” Just then Shivani comes there to serve the kids with evening drinks and snacks. Shivani was pregnant with her first child with Rajeev. The children curiously ask her, “Shivani bua, where can we get a brother and a sister?” Shivani blushes at that question. The children ask her again, “Tell us bua, where can we get a brother and a sister?” Shivani asks them, “Who brought you two to this world?” Savi and Vinayak blink at each other and tell her, “Aai-Baba” Shivani continues, “So then ask your Aai, Baba because only they can give you a brother and a sister.” Vinayak and Savi get thinking and tell each other, “We should ask Aai-Baba about it.” Vinayak tells Savi, “I will bring Baba to your and Aai’s room and we will ask them together about it.” Savi happily agrees and they both go in. Shivani sadly looks on and says, “Even if you ask your Aai-Baba for a brother and sister, they will never be able to fulfill that wish for you both because they are separated from each other by worldly pressures.”

In the night

Savi and Vinayak discuss with each other on phone about their plan to ask their Aai-Baba for a brother and sister. Savi, “Vinu Dada, Aai has already returned home. What should I do? Should I go and ask her now?” Vinayak, “No, no, wait Savi, let Baba too return home then we will ask them together.” Savi says okay and hangs up the phone. She then keeps looking out of the window waiting for Virat to return. Soon, Virat’s car arrives. Savi jumps in excitement saying, “Yay!!! Baba has come!! Baba has come!! Now I will go to Aai and Vinu Dada will come there with Baba.”

Savi comes to Sai with a glass of milk. Sai smiles at her and asks her, “What happened today that my maazi aai has brought a glass of milk for her aai?” Savi stays silent and forwards the glass of milk towards Sai. Sai takes it and keeps keenly gazing at Savi because she could sense that the latter wanted to ask her something. She keeps the glass of milk on the night table and asks Savi, “Now tell me Savi what is that you want? Because I clearly see that you have come to me for a favor.” Savi gets thinking, “Uff ho, Vinu Dada where are you? You told you will bring Baba here. Without you and Baba, how can I tell Aai that I want a sister?”

Virat and Pakhi’s bedroom

Virat is changing and Pakhi has come there with a cup of tea when Vinu comes there calling out, “Baba!! Baba!!” Virat who had finished changing himself was surprised to hear his son anxiously calling him. Virat asks Vinayak, “What is Bada? You seem to be anxious about something.” Vinayak, “Baba, me and Savi want to ask you and Aai something.” Virat asks, “What is it?” Vinayak catches Virat’s hand and pulls him saying, “Come with me!!” Vinayak pulls Virat towards Sai and Savi’s room while Patralekha gets worried. She gets thinking, “What is that Vinu wants from Sai and Virat? Hope it is not something which would take Virat away from me! I need to find out.” She follows Vinayak and Virat.

Sai and Savi’s room

Sai is still questioning Savi about what she wants when Vinayak brings Virat there. Virat asks Savi and Vinayak, “Now what is it? What is it you both want from us?” Pakhi too reaches there. Savi and Vinayak smirk at each other and exclaim together, “We want a brother and a sister!!” Virat, Sai and Pakhi were taken aback.

Virat and Sai get looking at each other (ghum hai kisikey pyaar mein plays in the background). Their eyes communicate “Vinu, Savi, how can we fulfill your wish? We are like two river banks whose water is connected together because of you both but SEPARATED from each other because of FATE!!!”

-----------

To be continued.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is beautiful! Never read any of your work before but thanks for posting ❤️

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely waiting for the upcoming 😍😍😍😍😍
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Episode 2 (Magical water)

Virat and Sai try to convince Vinu and Savi about the impossibility of having another sibling, Virat, “Vinu, Savi, you both are there for each other right? Then why you need another brother and sister?” Sai continues, “Yes Bada, you both have each other to shower love on each other, support each other and to share everything with one another then why you need one more brother and sister?” Vinayak dismayed, “Aai, but I can’t do those things with Savi which I want to do with a brother” Savi continues, “And Aai I can’t share those things with Vinu Dada which a girl can share only with another girl.” Vinayak and Savi together weepingly, “Aai-Baba won’t you give us another brother and sister” Patralekha gets furious on hearing that and walks away. Virat tells his children, “Vinu, Savi, there are certain things in this world which we wish to have but cannot have them because Bappa gives his children only that which is rightfully theirs. Same way Bappa has given you both each other as siblings because he knows you both will love each other immensely and will take care of each other. So you don’t need another brother or sister for that, alright?” Savi and Vinayak look disappointedly at each other. Virat hugs his children trying to console them and looks sadly at Sai. She reciprocates.

Morning, Virat and Pakhi’s bedroom

Virat is getting ready when Pakhi comes and asks him, “So how is your family plans going?” Virat was surprised to hear that and asks, “Huh?” Pakhi, “I heard what Savi and Vinayak asked you and Sai to give them.” Virat was taken aback. Pakhi continues, “So that gives you a chance to go back to your ex-wife right?” Virat, “What are you saying Pakhi?” Pakhi, “Why are you so surprised with what I am asking? Haven’t you always been in love with the one and only Sai Joshi even when you married me?” Virat was dumbfounded to hear that because knowingly or unknowingly he knew Pakhi was saying the truth. Pakhi understands the yes behind Virat’s silence and tells him, “Don’t you dare Virat!! Don’t you dare to ever leave me and go back to your ex wife because if you do that then you will see me doing something which you would have never thought about.” Pakhi turns and leaves after saying that while Virat was lost in thoughts. He tells himself, “No matter how much I want Pakhi, I will never be able to go back to Sai because I’m bound to you Pakhi through marriage.”

Devrast School

Vinayak and Savi are disappointedly sitting in their classroom with their hands on their chin after learning of the impossibility of having another sibling. Just then, their friend Shubam comes to them with sweets. Vinayak asks Shubham if it was his birthday that he was distributing sweets. Shubham tells him no but he is distributing sweets because his Aai-Baba gave him a new little sister. Vinayak and Savi get curious on hearing that. Savi asks him, “Wow Shubham you got a little sister, but how did your Aai-Baba give you a little sister?” Shubham gets thinking and tells Savi, “I don’t know Savi, my Aai-Baba were really happy with each other, then after sometime they came and told me that I am going to have a younger brother or sister and yesterday when I went home they introduced me to my little sister.” Savi and Vinayak get excited on hearing that. After Shubham goes to distribute sweets to the others. Savi and Vinayak get discussing, Vinayak, “So that means we have to make Aai-Baba happy with each other to get a brother and a sister?” Savi, “But Aai-Baba hardly ever talk to each other. So in that case how can we make them happy with each other?” Vinayak thinks and remembers something. Flashback Vinayak once catches Omi drinking Vodka and asks him, “What is it you are drinking Aajoba?” Omi gets scared and tries to mislead Vinayak, “Oh Vinu you here? This is a special kind of magical water which makes you really happy.” Vinayak, “Then I too want to drink it Aajoba!!!” Omi tries to distract him saying, “This water should not be drunk by children, it can be drunk only by elders so you can drink it when you grow old understood?” Flashback ends. Vinayak says, “Idea!!! Bade Aajoba has a special magical water which makes elders happy!! I will get it from Bade Aajoba’s cupboard and make Aai-Baba drink it!” Savi, “Ok but how can we bring Aai-Baba together and make them drink it?” Savi and Vinayak get thinking. Vinayak, “Savi we need to bring them together to a place where they can feel happy by drinking the magical water.” Savi, “What about mine and Aai’s room Dada?” Vinayak, “But in the house there are so many people that they may not drink the magical water and express their happiness with so many people around them.” Savi, “So you mean to say that they should be alone and drink the water?” Vinayak, “Yes, but where can we bring them alone?” As they were still pondering Shubham comes there again hearing their discussion and says, “Oh I know of a place where you can get your Aai-Baba together.” Vinayak and Savi together, “Where??” Shubham, “It’s my Aajoba’s friend’s guest house.” Vinayak asks, “But where is this guest house?” Shubam, “It is in the outskirts of Nagpur. The Aajoba who runs that guest house is also like my friend. I can talk to him for you both.” Vinayak, “Yes yes please talk to him and tell us.” Shubham, “Ok I will talk to him and let you know today evening itself.” Vinayak and Savi feel elated.

Sai’s Hospital

Sai is checking one of her patients when Patralekha comes there. Sai was surprised to see her and asks her, “Mrs Chavan you here?” Pakhi to Sai, “Sai I need to talk to you personally.” Sai agrees and takes Pakhi to her cabin.

In Sai’s Cabin

Once Sai and Pakhi take their seats in Sai’s cabin, Sai asks Pakhi what was the matter. Pakhi tells Sai, “I hope I don’t have to remind you everytime that Virat is my husband.” Sai was bewildered to hear that, “What do you mean?” Pakhi, “I know your children are asking you for giving them another sibling. But for fulfilling that, will you use my husband?” Sai angrily gets up from her seat and says, “Mrs. Patralekha Chavan, let me clear out to you one thing, I have no interest in your husband.” Pakhi, “Oh really? Is that why you are still single and staying in my husband’s house?” Sai replies, “My staying single has nothing to do with your husband and I’m staying in Chawan Nivas for my children, not for him.” Pakhi gets up saying, “I hope that you keep your word Ms. Sai Joshi and will not try to snatch my husband from me.” On saying that Pakhi turns around and leaves. While Sai keeps looking at Pakhi from behind and says, “There can never be anything now or ever between me and Mr. Chavan!!!”

Chavan Nivas

Vinayak and Savi had returned home and were doing their homework when Vinayak’s phone rings. It was Shubham on the other side. Shubham tells Vinayak, that the owner of the guest house was ready to help them. Vinayak feels elated and informs the same to Savi. Both jump in joy. Savi, “Vinu Dada, I think we should meet that Aajoba and tell him about our plan.” Vinayak agrees and asks Shubham to send him the location. In a few minutes, Vinayak gets the location in his phone. Vinayak asks Savi, “But how will we go there Savi?” Savi gets thinking.

After a few minutes, Savi and Vinayak are seen sneaking out from their room. Pakhi catches them and asks, “Where are you both going?” Vinayak, “Mumma, we are just going to Shubham’s house to play.” Pakhi, “Ok I will drop you there.” Savi, “No Pakhi Aunty, what will you do by coming there with us after all only we kids are going to play?” Pakhi asks, “Han but how will you go there alone?” Vinayak, “Mumma we both are together and not alone so don’t worry we will go with the driver and come back soon before it becomes late.” Pakhi was not convinced but however gives in to the children. She tells them, “Okay fine, but give me a call once you reach there and return home before it gets dark.” The kids shake their head in agreement and leave. Pakhi looks at them suspiciously from behind.

Guest House

Vinayak and Savi were thrilled to see how everything in the whole guest house was well arranged. Savi says, “Wow Vinu Dada, this place is wonderful. Aai-Baba will surely be very happy when they come here.” As she was still speaking, the old man who was the owner of the guest house comes there. He says, “Hello my kids, Shubham told me that you wanted this place to make your parents happy. But why do you want them to make them happy?” Savi replies, “Aajoba, Shubham said that his Aai-Baba gave him a little sister when they were really happy with each other so we want our Aai-Baba to be happy like that.” The old man blushes on hearing and lets out a laugh. Vinayak and Savi were confused seeing him laugh. Vinayak innocently, “Aajoba why are you laughing?” The old man, “Nothing bada, so you both want your Aai-Baba to be happy together so they can give you another sibling?” Vinayak and Savi nod. The old man continues, “But will they be happy here?” Savi, “We have a magical water to make them happy here.” The old man, “Magical water?” Vinayak takes out the vodka bottle which he had slyly stolen from Omi’s cupboard and shows it to the old man. The old man sniffs it and realizes it was Vodka. He laughs again. The children were confused. The old man, “My my, you both are really smart. I wish that Bappa will surely grant you your wish soon.” Savi, “But Aajoba how will we bring our Aai-Baba here?” The old man thinks for a while and says, “Well I can help you plan that out!!” The old man, Vinayak and Savi discuss together about their scheme.

Few minutes later, Commissioner Officer

Virat receives a call from Vinayak. He picks up the call and hears Vinayak crying on the other side. Virat gets worried, “What happened Vinu, why are you crying?” Vinayak says, “Baba, Me and Savi had come to Shubham’s Aajoba’s guest house to play and now Savi is nowhere to be found. Virat gets shocked and shouts, “What? How could you lose her?” Vinayak, “I searched for her everywhere Baba but could not find her.” Virat, “Send me the location. I will come there in a few minutes.” Vinayak sends him the location.

Few minutes later, Guest House

Virat as promised reaches there in a jiffy. He sees Vinayak and asks him, “Where were you both playing?” Vinayak, “Inside the guest house, Baba!!” Virat tries to rush into the guest house, when the old man stops him saying, “Sorry Sir, but you can’t take your phone inside.” Virat, “What??? What kind of a rule is that? And do you know who I am?” The old man, “Sorry Sir. I know you are the DCP of Nagpur but even if you are the chief minister you have to follow the rules because every place has it’s own rules and regulations.” Virat reluctantly gives his phone and rushes inside. After he goes in, Savi comes out and gives a thumbs up to Vinayak and the old man.

Inside the guest house

Virat is desperately running inside when he collides with Sai, their heads bang each other. Sai screams, “Ouch!!! What is wrong with you Virat? Can’t you see and walk?” Virat asks her, “Did you also come here looking for Savi?” Sai confusedly, “Savi?? I was called by Savi and told that Vinu was lost.” Virat was shocked and says, “And I was called by Vinu and told that Savi is lost.” As they kept gazing at each other in shock and confusion, the door of the guest house was shut behind them. Virat and Sai run towards the door. Virat shouts, “Vinu, Savi, What kind of prank is this? Open the door!!!” Vinayak and Savi together, “We will not open the door until you promise to give us what we want.” Sai asks, “What do you want?” Vinayak and Savi together, “A brother and a sister!!!” Virat and Sai were shocked to hear that. 

------------

To be continued.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Read both parts in one go. Its beautiful 😍 

Savi-Vinu on the job

Do tag me in the third part👍🏼

MochaQueen thumbnail

idk how i missed this

res

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Omg. I loved this part so much. Thank you so much for the tag. I felt like giving Vinu and Savi a big hug 🤗 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is fun!!!

Please do tag for the third part 👍🏼

Reading your work for the first time and loved it 😳

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry cutie pie  Vinu Savi.

Magic water will definitely give you guys ur wish. 🤪❤️

Thanks for tagging 😀 

Waiting for the next 😍

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Too good..this is so funny..waiting for next part.