Smriti Irani: SRK named my daughter, we been family friends for 30yrs

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/aajtak/status/1622657291349790720

For those who don't know her.

Smriti Zubin Irani is an Indian politician and former actress, fashion model and producer. She is a Minister in Union Cabinet of India since May 2014, currently administrating the Ministries of Women and Child Development and also the first Non-Muslim to serve as the Minister of Minority Affairs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Time for BI to add the name in Paltu-paltan list. šŸ„³

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Smriti has never said anything bad about SRK.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did she ever say anything against SRK? Then how is she paltu - paltan?

Genuinely asking. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Did she ever say anything against SRK? Then how is she paltu - paltan?

Genuinely asking. 

To @Driven and @Nimbumirchi - Didnā€™t she refuse to comment on Aryanā€™s case dodged it saying No comments. Being a family friend that she claims, Iā€™d have expected better. 

While I understand itā€™s her right to not provide support to an ongoing investigation, and also is okay in my book as well, Iā€™d want her to not trying to clinge onto him right now when heā€™s having good days without anyoneā€™s help. It doesnā€™t look good on her part. 

Yeah my comment on Paltu-paltanbaaz is an exaggration came out of my SRK Fangirl emotion. šŸ¤¬ She aint that. But honestly Iā€™m not liking her using references like ā€˜Family friendā€™ and all that now too. šŸ¤”

@BIji - I take it back. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just checked wiki and found out her daughterā€™s name is zoish, bad choice srk

And now I know why she didnā€™t support srk last year 

YourCat thumbnail

Google saying her daughter name is Zoish Irani šŸ¤”

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: driven

Smriti has never said anything bad about SRK.

Who cares?? She is from a corrupt party that hates SRK and that is enough.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

To @Driven and @Nimbumirchi - Didnā€™t she refuse to comment on Aryanā€™s case dodged it saying No comments. Being a family friend that she claims, Iā€™d have expected better. 

While I understand itā€™s her right to not provide support to an ongoing investigation, and also is okay in my book as well, Iā€™d want her to not trying to clinge onto him right now when heā€™s having good days without anyoneā€™s help. It doesnā€™t look good on her part. 

Yeah my comment on Paltu-paltanbaaz is an exaggration came out of my SRK Fangirl emotion. šŸ¤¬ She aint that. But honestly Iā€™m not liking her using references like ā€˜Family friendā€™ and all that now too. šŸ¤”

@BIji - I take it back. 

Of course she is a paltu paltanbaaz.....behti Ganga mein haath dho rahi hai.....where was she ...when a BJP leader....a sitting CM compared SRK ....(her so called family friend) to a terrorist.....where was she when the leaders of BJO were baying for SRK's blood....where was she when Aryan was in jail for a month......not a single word??? I understand ....other celebrities not opening her mouth....but she is a minister....why hasn't she opened her mouth even once against all the injustice for SRK......her khamoshi was a support to all that was happening to SRK......and now that these people realize how loved SRK is.....all of a sudden SRK is a family friend?? Wah paltu paltan baaz.....šŸ‘ 

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Of course she is a paltu paltanbaaz.....behti Ganga mein haath dho rahi hai.....where was she ...when a BJP leader....a sitting CM compared SRK ....(her so called family friend) to a terrorist.....where was she when the leaders of BJO were baying for SRK's blood....where was she when Aryan was in jail for a month......not a single word??? I understand ....other celebrities not opening her mouth....but she is a minister....why hasn't she opened her mouth even once against all the injustice for SRK......her khamoshi was a support to all that was happening to SRK......and now that these people realize how loved SRK is.....all of a sudden SRK is a family friend?? Wah paltu paltan baaz.....šŸ‘ 

ā€œIf you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.ā€