Kia kiya sumbul ne?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Task mein itni damkiyan de rhei thi raat ko sone nahe dugi or kuch b nahe kiaa bus baatein kardi πŸ˜‚

She is an utter fool of first order. Bewakoof and stupid. No knowledge and idea of what she is saying. Dumbas*

Aapko uska naagin dance dekhna tha kya floor peπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sumbuliya ko bas utna hi aata haiπŸ˜†

I had to turn the episode off at the beginning seeing spit gather at the corner of Karan's mouth, man he is filthy how do you even talk like that, if you can't control your saliva then why are u hosting bruv?

Originally posted by Natasha_shaikh

Task mein itni damkiyan de rhei thi raat ko sone nahe dugi or kuch b nahe kiaa bus baatein kardi πŸ˜‚

She was saying all those things in the heat of the moment. 

If she had carried out those plans after the task had ended then it would be considered violence against other housemates resulting in immediate eviction. BB makers would have loved that content but Sumbul ain't behaving like Archana at least in this birth. 

She has always been all about badi badi baatein and bada paav khate 

Originally posted by cory

I had to turn the episode off at the beginning seeing spit gather at the corner of Karan's mouth, man he is filthy how do you even talk like that, if you can't control your saliva then why are u hosting bruv?

Omg I noticed that too and it was cringing me out πŸ€’ Yeh set pe koi AD ya makeup dada nahi he kya, its not that WKW episode is telecasted live, someone could have told Karan 

Oh do not take her seriously everπŸ˜†