Bigg Boss 16

What was the purpose of the torture task?

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

All contestants are injured and left with bruises. At the end they got 0 increase. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The purpose was so we could see BB'S LOVE for the daughter he dare not claim openly.😃

Dewdrop24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dual- one, HMs have to work hard for money lost, testing their sincerity & physical mental strength and two, portraying non mandali has heartless unkind that he had to intervene & stop the torture,now that last few opportunities are left before finale to highlight mandali 😆

Brat768 thumbnail

It would have made more sense if torture task was done to get ttfw .

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To bash Priyanka for letting Mandali get tortured & not interfering to stop the tamasha & to prove that she doesn't take the right  stands at the right occassions. Whatever it was, the girl is so scared of the bashings that she didn't even perform the task & looked more like a dogli coward. It's like heads I win, tails you loose kind of a situation.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Journey video mein 'Kar har maidan fateh' aur 'Dil ye ziddi hai' par scenes daalne ke liye ðŸ˜Ž

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

montage ke liye enough clips nahi the for BB isliye 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_006

Journey video mein 'Kar har maidan fateh' aur 'Dil ye ziddi hai' par scenes daalne ke liye ðŸ˜Ž

and dhakkad omg we had the same thoughtss kitna bb obvious hota ja raha hai

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

To bash Priyanka for letting Mandali get tortured & not interfering to stop the tamasha & to prove that she doesn't take the right  stands at the right occassions. Whatever it was, the girl is so scared of the bashings that she didn't even perform the task & looked more like a dogli coward. It's like heads I win, tails you loose kind of a situation.

This!!! I could see she was scared to perform this task, and this being the last Wkv she didn't want the bashing i guess. 

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt that BB wanted mandali to win because this didn't happen, he cancelled the task and portrayed the non mandali as heartless people.

Edited by -Anjaani- - 1 years ago