Bigg Boss 16

We love u sumbul!

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome back sumsum🥳🤗

Finally u r free from tat mad house😎

U and we have gone through a lot inside the house and we r so happy to see u free from tat fake world🥳

No matter what we love u and continuous to love u more and more🤗

I still remember,,, we dont even had the guts to watch those fake narrative WKW  wr u wr bashed severly But u r still thr with ur wide smile summarizes everything👍🏼🤗

U r the one who dont even change ur personally for this game sake...u have shown ur strength and also ur weakness and we all know & wish u to overcome all ur weakness and converts it into as stepping stone to ur road of success...👍🏼

Ur loyalty and selfless nature tat too at this young age amazes me ⭐️ keep shining my girl❤️

I must say u r gifted with genuine fanbase thouh its few in nos..who always wants  ur happiness  

Now enjoy ur time baby...leave aside all  negativity becoz haters always gonna hate who cares... 

Keep rocking sumbul.... we always wants the best for u🤗 and come back with a bang...

Plz naagin mat karna😆 infact no more colors plz...

Now we dint even bother about bb good riddance 🤢 

Haters plz stay away... this is her appreciation post... we dont want ur valuable presence here🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[O oQUOTE=Lins_Love]

Welcome back sumsum🥳🤗

U and we have gone through a lot inside the house and we r so happy to see u free from tat fake world🥳

I still remember,,, we dont even had the guts to watch those fake narrative WKW  wr u wr bashed severly But u r still thr with ur wide smile summarizes everything👍🏼🤗

U r the one who dont even change ur personally for this game sake...u have shown ur strength and also ur weakness and we all know & wish u to overcome all ur weakness and converts it into as stepping stone to ur road of success...👍🏼

Ur loyalty and selfless nature tat too at this young age amazes me ⭐️ keep shining my girl❤️

I must say u r gifted with genuine fanbase thouh its few in nos..who always wants  ur happiness  

Now enjoy ur time baby...leave aside all  negativity becoz haters always gonna hate who cares... 

Keep rocking sumbul.... we always wants the best for u🤗 and come back with a bang...

Haters plz stay away... this is her appreciation post... we dont want ur valuable presence here🤗

[/QUOTE]

Love the post! I was watching the show for her and her bond with shiv, stan and nimrit. Love their bond. I hope she finds a great show after imlie. She will excel in her career if she finds that "it" show.

Love her :)

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Thank gd. Shez out of the vile house n nw we can sleep in peace. Yahoooo ⭐️👍🏼

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We love you SUMBUL ❤️ Your friendship with mandli is 😎now you're and we're free from torture  

Guys for SUMBUL 🤗

Lins_Love thumbnail

S hope she'll come back with a bang⭐️

Lins_Love thumbnail

S party time🥳 enough of all nonsense🤗

Lins_Love thumbnail

S let them do whatever thy want now man

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lins_Love

Welcome back sumsum🥳🤗

Welcome home my SumSum🤗🤗

There can't be any better news than this for the whole season 16. 🥳🥳

Take a break girl, and come back with a bang. Waiting to see your next fabulous performance in a great show. 

More power and love to you. Keep smiling, keep shining my girl❤️❤️

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The day we had been waiting for throughout the season is here one week prior to the finale😆.It was a very taxing journey both for her and us.But chalo it has finally ended.I wish she takes a good break now and later return to our screens with a bang.All the best to her for her future,her life.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

not her fan

but m glad finally she is out of that torture house

hoping she takes a breather... enjoy her young life a bit before taking up new work