Katha Ankahee

New member alert 😛

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello, peeps! 

New to this forum, but not to this show, lol. I am following this show from the beginning, and it forced me back to IF. I don’t even remember, on which forum I was active last. It feels good be back after sooooo long. 

Hoping to make new friends here! Would love to have engaging conversation with all the forumwasi's as well❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wild_Cat

Hello, peeps! 

New to this forum, but not to this show, lol. I am following this show from the beginning, and it forced me back to IF. I don’t even remember, on which forum I was active last. It feels good be back after sooooo long. 

Hoping to make new friends here! Would love to have engaging conversation with all the forumwasi's as well❤️

Welcome back.

This show is bringing many old members back😆

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello, peeps! 

.                                                                 Same here , even I logged in months for this show only. This is the first show I am watching in a long time 

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello, peeps! 

Hey welcome to the forum😘.... Please also visit the discussion thread so that we can have fun together there... 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the forum 🤗

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome Peeps..🤗

Aapka Katha Ankahee world mei swagat hei. 

Please join for the episode discussion.

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

.                                                                 Same here , even I logged in months for this show only. This is the first show I am watching in a long time 

Hi

Were you on jodha akbar forum?

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Hi

Were you on jodha akbar forum?

. I don’t think so 

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Welcome back.

This show is bringing many old members back😆

Thank you!🫰🏽

Trueeeee, katha ankahee is something that is really refreshing from current ITV shows! Hopefully the makers will not force us with bullshits in future tracks!  

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Aaaa, welcome back to you as well🤗

Yeah, same! back to watching hindi serial after a century ig😆

Btw, Hello, Megha, myself Urmi😁