swarna is too egotistical today - can she be eliminated already?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Lol, that comment of judges ignoring her and her making a sulky face and bg comment for a god damn white apron. Karma gave her the black apron again, but she's saved. 😕Please eliminate her, she's egotistical and manipulative no offense. 

Originally posted by KabutarHoled20

Lol, that comment of judges ignoring her and her making a sulky face and bg comment for a god damn white apron. Karma gave her the black apron again, but she's saved. 😕Please eliminate her, she's egotistical and manipulative no offense. 

Oh yes, that comment was such a put off. Sometimes just looking at her annoys me.

Can’t wait for her to be eliminated 

I think Sachin being the weaker contestant might be eliminated  this week .But I want Suvarna to be eliminated asap.Her attitude is too rude and unapologetic👎🏼

Originally posted by DivineBliss

I think Sachin being the weaker contestant might be eliminated  this week .But I want Suvarna to be eliminated asap.Her attitude is too rude and unapologetic👎🏼

yes, unfortunately Avinash, Sachin and Priya will be eliminated before her. She’s a relatively stronger cook

Originally posted by Raina101

yes, unfortunately Avinash, Sachin and Priya will be eliminated before her. She’s a relatively stronger cook

i personally don't think that she's that strong of a contestant -- more dramatic though, because she's more conscious of her game. Every food or the other, there is a Maharastrian touch or the other to be frank whether it's flavor or taste. It might be her signature touch but I feel it's repetitive. 

Originally posted by KabutarHoled20

i personally don't think that she's that strong of a contestant -- more dramatic though, because she's more conscious of her game. Every food or the other, there is a Maharastrian touch or the other to be frank whether it's flavor or taste. It might be her signature touch but I feel it's repetitive. 

I agree with you and I’ve mentioned that in another thread, that everything has a Maharashtrian touch.

I don’t think highly of her either, but the three other cooks I named, are seemingly worse or have their moments rarely

Priyanka was also bitter towards Shanta. I don't like her too 😆. She is Suvarna in making. Suvarna is a replica of Ondrila minus the cooking part. 

She looks like she has sucked on a lemon all the time 😆

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

She looks like she has sucked on a lemon all the time 😆

Yes she was so annoying today and after her it was Priyanka so irritating. 

Originally posted by reborn-re

Yes she was so annoying today and after her it was Priyanka so irritating. 

Priyanka is annoying but Swarna and Santa get on my nerves. Santa’s like a meethi chhuri.

Swarna is lucky my mom isnt a judge or else she would’ve been eliminated weeks ago 🤣