atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Can someone explain how come collections of The Kashmir Files are real but collections of Brahmastra and Pathaan are fake?

Are we to believe that commercial films with big stars and timepass entertainment, are struggling to get collections and a serious film like TKF, based on real life tragic incident and gory scenes, collected huge money?

How come collections of TKF are genuine and others are fake? How come collections of even Bhool Bhulaiya 2, Gangubai and Drishyam 2 are believable but others' are not? 

And if everything can be manufactured through fake BO reports, free tickets,  paid reviews then how come others did not do same for films like 83, Cirkus, Prithviraj, Shamshera, Vikram Vedha, Cuttputhli, LSC, Jayantilal whatever, starring Ranveer, Ranbir, Aamir, Akshay, HR, who are also A listers?

Why similar fake collections could not be shown for Zero, Harry met Sejal, Tubelight, Thugs of Hindustan? 

If YRF is lying, why could they not fake it for their other films? They could not even lie about Thugs of Hindustan. But they managed to lie about Pathaan? 

There are no politicians promoting this film the way they and religious lobbies and media promoted TKF, organised its screenings and declared it tax free. How come collections of a film patronised by govt are real and those of others are fake? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Logic is not allowed on this forum....you are hereby dismissed from this forum Atominis ji...😎

atominis thumbnail

🤣

I sure am.

I wonder how come a serious and tragic film with gory scenes succeeded despite people wanting only mindless timepass post pandemic? 

I understand there was curiosity for this as KP issue has mostly been kept under wraps and never been shown in media or any film or show. 

But can one believe the numbers?

How come numbers for Kartikeya, Pushpa, KGF, RRR in Hindi regions are also believable but only of a BW film are unbelievable?

Looks like case of sour grapes and inability to digest success of a film starring a Khan and Deepika and titled Pathaan. And frustration at failure to make people hate these stars despite propaganda endlessly dished against them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Khans/Karan and some others are always criticized since June 2020. Even know they really havent done anything wrong

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

🤣

I sure am.

I wonder how come a serious and tragic film with gory scenes succeeded despite people wanting only mindless timepass post pandemic? 

I understand there was curiosity for this as KP issue has mostly been kept under wraps and never been shown in media or any film or show. 

But can one believe the numbers?

How come numbers for Kartikeya, Pushpa, KGF, RRR in Hindi regions are also believable but only of a BW film are unbelievable?

Looks like case of sour grapes and inability to digest success of a film starring a Khan and Deepika and titled Pathaan. And frustration at failure to make people hate these stars despite propaganda endlessly dished against them.

Atominis ji...you can wake up a person who is sleeping but you can't wake up a person who is already awake...😆

Inki conspiracy theories are related to their frustration and pain😆

I have even bothered replying...shuru mein koshish ki thee....but not any more...I mean I paid money and watched the movie in a packed theater...you can't tell me SRK is buying tickets...where is mine then??🤣

Sometimes ignoring pisses them way more😆

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think the government supported TKF as much as it is claimed here.It is not the first movie to have been declared tax free,and what other kind of support?1-2 screenings?That's it?correct me if I am wrong.

The common people supported TKF,the Hindus who didn't know what KPs had experienced and wanted other Hindus to know the reality too.

SRK and YRF has more resources at its disposal to commit fraud wrt the collections than Vivek Agnihotri(I really don't think BJP and Modi ji involved themselves much in it or had any intention to,sorry but they got bigger things to do..most of them at least)

Sure YRF could have committed fraud with its other movies too,but perhaps it is more...important(?) to do that for a SRK movie than a RS movie.

Thugs of Hindostan,other movies of SRK et cetera came years back when the "boycott gang" didn't exist,their abuses and defamation for BW didn't exist.

I think few do say here that gangubai's collections were overhyped too,not in the sense that wrong collections were reported but in the sense that headlines may have been exaggerated.

Drishyam is from south and is a hugely acclaimed thriller there and in the hindi belt,it's first part was received well too.It's a lot more believable that it did the business it claimed to have done specially considering the "south wave" these days

Kartik Aryan wouldn't have the resources or be able to justify fake collections or even dare to which the combination of SRK+YRF can dare or get away with..

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Karan was always in eye of right wing ever since he made MNIK and showed a Hindu woman married to a Muslim man.

SSR suicide was just a ruse to let out long pent up frustration against Bollywood by right wing, that was already pissed at BW for making progressive films and BW guys mostly criticising right wing and supporting JNU students or farmer protests or CAA protests or BW not really promoting RW so much. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just let them cry. They’re very very hurt. 

When hatred and agendas fail, the next refuge is conspiracy theories. They are currently at QAnon and pizzagate levels.

Just watch their frustration and laugh. Not even worth replying. 

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotchoco

Just let them cry. They’re very very hurt. 

When hatred and agendas fail, the next refuge is conspiracy theories. They are currently at QAnon and pizzagate levels.

Just watch their frustration and laugh. Not even worth replying. 

There are conspiracy theories that Neil Armstrong never landed on the moon....and its a pic of a desert in Nevada...🤣..toh kya karein....let them vent out......takleef toh hua hai unko.....kahin toh nikalenge...😭