a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

An amazingly rocking episode by a very able gentleman and a very very Intelligent lady today show again rocked.

Shahrukh looked tooo cute in a gray suite and a baby pink shirt.His humour as usual was funny and adorable.😆

Shahrukh's joke about school master and he being a Fool was cute and adorable.😆

Episode started with fastest finger first with the questionabout the activities in an ATM counter.

The fastest was Padmaja Lemaya a teacher from Navi Mumbai.A very able and sweet looking lady who loves animals and with the prize money wants to build an orphanage for animals.She wants to own an elephant as she loves elephants.This young lady played very very beautifully.👏👏👏

The har seat hot seat contest was about Sampati being the bird in Ramayana.

Shahrukh's humour with her and her husband who mostly gave wrong answers was funny.Padma has won 25 lakh rupees and is a rollover contestant for tomorrow.

She played beautifully and is left with one lifeline phone a friend.😊

A beautiful game today I loved both the host and the contestant today.The host who is also the dost was enjoyable today.He hugged Padma thrice.OOOh i so much wanted that hug and that adorable kiss in the end.😳😳😳

Aaj ek baar phir Delhi ke is dilwale naujawan ne hum sab ka dil jeet liya.Shahrukh We Love You.😳😳

So keep watching KBC and enhance your knowledge.

Love you all

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update anu!!!!!!! omg.. grey suit n pink shirt.. hayye.... 😳 😳 😳 omg... THREE hugs??? AND a kiss??? 😳 😳 😳 lucky grl!!!!!! omg.. now.. my plan so has to go into action.. hehe.. wil enter kbc3 wen i go to india... n il win fastest finger.. thn i dnt care.. lolll cz il be guaranteed a hug 😉 😆 😆

newys... thx for the update!!! 😃
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

thx for the update anu!!!!!!! omg.. grey suit n pink shirt.. hayye.... 😳 😳 😳 omg... THREE hugs??? AND a kiss??? 😳 😳 😳 lucky grl!!!!!! omg.. now.. my plan so has to go into action.. hehe.. wil enter kbc3 wen i go to india... n il win fastest finger.. thn i dnt care.. lolll cz il be guaranteed a hug 😉 😆 😆

newys... thx for the update!!! 😃

all the best and thanx for liking the update

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
wonderful update 👏 👏 👏
thanks very much 😊
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

wonderful update 👏 👏 👏
thanks very much 😊

Thanx Jyoti for liking the update

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinit_anu

An amazingly rocking episode by a very able gentleman and a very very Intelligent lady today show again rocked.

Shahrukh looked tooo cute in a gray suite and a baby pink shirt.His humour as usual was funny and adorable.😆

Shahrukh's joke about school master and he being a Fool was cute and adorable.😆

Episode started with fastest finger first with the questionabout the activities in an ATM counter.

The fastest was Padmaja Lemaya a teacher from Navi Mumbai.A very able and sweet looking lady who loves animals and with the prize money wants to build an orphanage for animals.She wants to own an elephant as she loves elephants.This young lady played very very beautifully.👏👏👏

The har seat hot seat contest was about Sampati being the bird in Ramayana.

Shahrukh's humour with her and her husband who mostly gave wrong answers was funny.Padma has won 25 lakh rupees and is a rollover contestant for tomorrow.

She played beautifully and is left with one lifeline phone a friend.😊

A beautiful game today I loved both the host and the contestant today.The host who is also the dost was enjoyable today.He hugged Padma thrice.OOOh i so much wanted that hug and that adorable kiss in the end.😳😳😳

Aaj ek baar phir Delhi ke is dilwale naujawan ne hum sab ka dil jeet liya.Shahrukh We Love You.😳😳

So keep watching KBC and enhance your knowledge.

Love you all

Anu

thanx a lot and that line is awesome sachi usne hamara dil jeet hi liya

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for d lovely update...srk rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 great work 👏 👏 👏
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊 you really are doing wonderful updating the episodes 👏 I just can't wait for the episode 😳 3 hugssss 😳 and i thought she's the one who doesn't need a hug. But this lady sound so sweet 😛