Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Abhinav dies Abhir hates Abhi, Akshra shifts back to Udaipur

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

For the makers to shift the scene back to Udaipur there are very few scenarios.

The most likely of them to be opted is Abhinav's death. The plot might go like this:

Abhinav seems to recover. Arohi calls Abhimanyu, lets him know of Ruhi's incident. Abhimanyu feels guilty for attending on Abhir while ignoring Ruhi. He leaves after checking on a clinically okayish Abhinav. Akshra thanks 'Abhi'.  Back home Manjiri is still under the spell of panick attack, after listening to Akshra's copyright Bhajan, and is scared that Akshra's voice can kill Ruhi like her concert Killed Neil. And to save Ruhi's life she asks Abhimnayu to marry Ruhi's mom. Abhimanyu says yes. Arohi is elated and the preps do begin. Abhinav's condition deteriorates Abhir tries calling Abhimanyu (the only doctor available in the world) but Manjiri cuts the call. Abhinav dies. 

It's Arohi Abhimanyu's wedding day. Manish secretly wants to go to Abhinav's cremation but Suwarna wants to do ghoomar on Arohi wedding. Abhimanyu gets to know of Abhinav's death and Abhir's I'll health. Leaves his wedding to attend on Abhir.

Manish takes Akshra and Abhir back to Udaipur. Abhimanyu wants to treat Abhir in Birla hospital. Arohi is happy to see Akshra widowed. Ruhi meets Abhir, Arohi doesn't let Ruhi mingle with Abhir since he is poor and doesn't have 'class'.

Abhir misses Abhinav. Falls in depression. Abhimanyu feels concerned for him. He feels devastated after watching Akshra's plight. Nothing works on Abhir. Abhimanyu thinks Akshra's song can pull Abhir out of depression, but Akshra has quit singing. Manjiri wants Abhi to marry Arohi quickly but Abhimanyu' is 'hopeful'. But finally the marriage talks are enunciated again, but Abhir truth comes out. 

They can also make Abhir hate Abhimnayu instead of making him fall in depression. It's all upto them.

The other possible scenario for Akshra to shift back to Udaipur is :

Dadi's death

Manish's heart attack

Abhir school trip (Akshra agrees this time after witnessing how low Abhir felt when Abhinav was in danger)

Abhinav 's heart disease (leading to truth revelation that Abhir is not Abhinav's son) 

Arohi invites Akshra to attend Abhimnayu and her wedding to make her jealous (least likely).

Please add your conjectures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, I thought this was some spoiler of sort and I got so happy for a second that I clicked on the link several times and got my Chrome hung! 🐷

This scenario is so perfect! I want a tight slap on Manjiri and Arohi’s face. I have a feeling Ruhi is not going to be a negative character. She will bond with Akshra (instantly?) and make Arohi think that she has stolen her daughter too! Aah, I live for that day!

I honestly can’t think of any scenario. Yours sounds too good.

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammygurl

Honestly, I thought this was some spoiler of sort and I got so happy for a second that I clicked on the link several times and got my Chrome hung! 🐷

This scenario is so perfect! I want a tight slap on Manjiri and Arohi’s face. I have a feeling Ruhi is not going to be a negative character. She will bond with Akshra (instantly?) and make Arohi think that she has stolen her daughter too! Aah, I live for that day!

I honestly can’t think of any scenario. Yours sounds too good.

The Moment Mahima stated may the next generation siblings have the same love as the current Birlas have, it was sure that the next gen will be replete with siblings rivalry. To begin with they will show Ruhi liking Akshra and will be inclined to music in a similar way. Abhir will be inclined towards medical profession much to Arohi's horror. And she won't let Ruhi stay an innocent and positive child. She will make every single effort to get Ruhi insecure of Abhir. It will be Ruhi versus Abhir always. Like it was Arohi versus Akshra. The only good part is they both are not girls. And I just hope Cvz don't make Abhir and Shivansh fall in love with the same girl in next season. The only chance of Ruhi to stay positive would mean the makers want to end the show. And they would end it by using kids as a positive binding force. Ruhi Abhir Shivansh joining hands to unite Abhira post Abhinav's death and then getting Arohi married to someone.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Inoxa

The most likely of them to be opted is Abhinav's death. The plot might go like this:

Abhinav seems to recover. Arohi calls Abhimanyu, lets him know of Ruhi's incident. Abhimanyu feels guilty for attending on Abhir while ignoring Ruhi. He leaves after checking on a clinically okayish Abhinav. Akshra thanks 'Abhi'.  Back home Manjiri is still under the spell of panick attack, after listening to Akshra's copyright Bhajan, and is scared that Akshra's voice can kill Ruhi like her concert Killed Neil. And to save Ruhi's life she asks Abhimnayu to marry Ruhi's mom. Abhimanyu says yes. Arohi is elated and the preps do begin. Abhinav's condition deteriorates Abhir tries calling Abhimanyu (the only doctor available in the world) but Manjiri cuts the call. Abhinav dies. 

It's Arohi Abhimanyu's wedding day. Manish secretly wants to go to Abhinav's cremation but Suwarna wants to do ghoomar on Arohi wedding. Abhimanyu gets to know of Abhinav's death and Abhir's I'll health. Leaves his wedding to attend on Abhir.

Manish takes Akshra and Abhir back to Udaipur. Abhimanyu wants to treat Abhir in Birla hospital. Arohi is happy to see Akshra widowed. Ruhi meets Abhir, Arohi doesn't let Ruhi mingle with Abhir since he is poor and doesn't have 'class'.

Abhir misses Abhinav. Falls in depression. Abhimanyu feels concerned for him. He feels devastated after watching Akshra's plight. Nothing works on Abhir. Abhimanyu thinks Akshra's song can pull Abhir out of depression, but Akshra has quit singing. Manjiri wants Abhi to marry Arohi quickly but Abhimanyu' is 'hopeful'. But finally the marriage talks are enunciated again, but Abhir truth comes out. 

They can also make Abhir hate Abhimnayu instead of making him fall in depression. It's all upto them.

Dadi's death

Manish's heart attack

Abhir school trip (Akshra agrees this time after witnessing how low Abhir felt when Abhinav was in danger)

Abhinav 's heart disease (leading to truth revelation that Abhir is not Abhinav's son) 

Arohi invites Akshra to attend Abhimnayu and her wedding to make her jealous (least likely).

aapne predict kar diya...😂 aap writing team join kar lo....writrs ka brain band hai....dont know kis direction mein le jaa rahe hain....😂

waise kafi probable scenario hai.....But i prefer akshu yahan rahe...ek to udaipur ki roads dekhne ko kam melenge....😂 scenery acchi hai...and toxicity kafi kam hai....wahan gorillas ne mil kar saaara watavarn dushit kar dena hai...😂

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hey Swarna desire to do ghoomar despite AK sadness keeps the YRKKH3 theme(dancing around dead bodies) alive for me. This is hilarious.🤣🤣 tagging my few other buddies in here. 

Originally posted by: Inoxa

Dadi's death

Manish's heart attack

Dhvani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This line only doctor in the world rocks🤣. What a storyline