Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: monalidp

Ikr? This has been going for too long. These people get a free pass in the name of art, democracy and freedom of speech. They don't understand they are chopping the same branch they are siting on. 

I can understand , misusing freedom of speech n spreading their agenda , negativity . nice this bw ppl dropping their masks n more coming out 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

If true , agenda , propaganda , vulgar movie . It must be banned . 

It's NOT TRUE (if you'd read the thread you would know it already). And no, it must not be banned...the movie has passed the Censorboard.

Please stop to believe in hate mongers - here in the thread and elsewhere.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: monalidp

Ikr? This has been going for too long. These people get a free pass in the name of art, democracy and freedom of speech. They don't understand they are chopping the same branch they are siting on. 

I dont understand this concept of creativity, which only happens in the case of when showing India in bad light.

Look in contrast the plot of a famous Pakistani movie made last yr.. where they highlight that taking help from a retired Pakistani officer was the only way to save their country.. against a RAW Agent.  Clearly movie makers showing love for their own country and their intelligence officers and showing their enemy as enemy, no enemy from within.In the same way Hollywood makes movies highlighting their country saving the world.

How come only Bollywood uses this freedom of speech to make shit against their own country and yet get support.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Exactly its not just about Pathaan but a collective impact of agenda driven Bollywood movies including LSC, PK and Tiger.. 

Well said .Bw needs make over .

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am curious.. will Rubina be seen in subsequent Pathan movies..

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Clochette

Indian RAW agent going against India and Ex ISI agent ready to support India. Is really out of the world imagination.  ...

/QUOTE]

The Indian EX-agent (Jim) has founded a private terrorgroup for hire...the members all are EX-agents from different countries.

He gets hired by a Pakistani general ON A PRIVATE BASIS (nothing to do with the Pakistan givernment) because he want to punish India for the abolition of the 307 law (Kashmir). He wants India to clear Kashmir from all army.

So he hires Jim who takes the job although it means to go against India. But Jim doesn't feel as an Indian patriot anymore because when he and his highly pregnant wife were kidnapped by a terror group, the government refused to pay the ransom as they "don't negotiate with terrorists" and the terrorists kill the wife by shooting into her womb in front of a tortured Jim.

In a movie - as in any creative art - imagination is the base unless to want to make a movie on real events. Pathaan never hinted at being a movie about real events... I  bet, it wouldn't be easy to find high-octane action movies who narrate the reality (which doesn't mean that they touch subjects that deal with reality).

Where did this inspiration of Indian RAW Agent gone rogue came from? ok erase that.. answer my simple questions why couldn't SRK simply make a movie when the enemy is enemy nation, and not someone from within who has gone rogue? 

Why couldn't Pathaan Indian RAW agent solve a terrorist issue on his own and his country resources? why he needed support from someone from an enemy nation.. who is helping out of goodwill or whatever.. 

YR agar movie ye avoid karke banayi hoti to mein bhi enjoy karta. I didn't participate in Color controversy as their was no merit. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I am curious.. will Rubina be seen in subsequent Pathan movies..

I’m more curious whether Jim actually died or not. Rubina wasn’t a very memorable character apart from her hilarious ice skating scene. I was screaming! 🤣

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

I can understand , misusing freedom of speech n spreading their agenda , negativity . nice this bw ppl dropping their masks n more coming out 

THAT doesn't belong to a discussion about the movie Pathaan (which you obviously did not watch yet).

This attitude retains most probably others to come here for a HEALTHY discussion and not for unfounded ranting.

The next time, I just read an unfounded rant not backed by something out of the movie (which only certain members do), I'll report them for deliberately undermine the purpose of this thread.

Zeal already made an "avoid" thread - go there to vent your frustration! 😡

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Where did this inspiration of Indian RAW Agent gone rogue came from? ok erase that.. answer my simple questions why couldn't SRK simply make a movie when the enemy is enemy nation, and not someone from within who has gone rogue? 

Why couldn't Pathaan Indian RAW agent solve a terrorist issue on his own and his country resources? why he needed support from someone from an enemy nation.. who is helping out of goodwill or whatever.. 

YR agar movie ye avoid karke banayi hoti to mein bhi enjoy karta. I didn't participate in Color controversy as their was no merit. 

bold: I don't understand Hindi...

The Why-questions can only be answered by the filmmaking persons...

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m more curious whether Jim actually died or not. Rubina wasn’t a very memorable character apart from her hilarious ice skating scene. I was screaming! 🤣

I think Jim died.. wouldn't feel nice for Pathan to be the only spy who wasn't able to finish off his enemy for good.. as hot as you found him😆