Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago

Since Akshu gave up singing she cut Abhi out. Only Abhir can bring her back but little does Abhi know its because Abhir represents their love.

Nav is so stupid. Kya bakwaas story sunaya. He could have told how they met in the bus instead. How many idiots do we have to tolerate?

https://twitter.com/4everHcian/status/1618054227112366084?s=20&t=n4IHYP5iEf-LEzJR3F3cUg

Looks like the IF article was true.

Abhi will probably come to the house to take a look at Abhinav. More pain being served to Abhi seeing Akshu freaking out about Abhinav's injuries.

If Abhir is there he may warm up to Abhi since he will have taken care of his super dad.

Abhi will leave devastated even more when he goes back to Udaipur. God only knows what kind of other crap he will face when he comes home. Surprise! Red cloth tali for you to go to Goenka house and present yourself on a platter! Courtesy of your bestest Mother in the World!

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Didn't get subs today but is Muskhaan looking for a job in another city? Could this city be Udaipur??? Is this where she may meet Kairav?

Abhir school trip needs to happen soon. I don't think I can take toxic Birla house nor Abhinav weaving dreams of making his marriage real smiley11

Though I wonder if Akshu comes to Udaipur what secrets will she find out about Abhi's life? 🤔 Does he go to therapy now? Is he taking depression meds? Is he taking anxiety pills? Does he occasionally drink on the side? They better not set up some comedy club date with Abhinav and Akshu and she overhears Abhi's pity party jokes and sees him crying on stage smiley37 

Originally posted by deepthi_polina

New precap , Abhinav injured and Akshara calling Abhinav. Episode hung up on suspense fake marriage truth known to abhimanyu or not ? Did he hear Muskaan and Abhinav emotional convo? Abhimanyu face is  like he heard it.  Cliff hanger. Opening scene amazing 

It is cleared today.. marriage is real...love is fake

Originally posted by IAMHope

Nav is so stupid. Kya bakwaas story sunaya. He could have told how they met in the bus instead. How many idiots do we have to tolerate?

https://twitter.com/4everHcian/status/1618054227112366084?s=20&t=n4IHYP5iEf-LEzJR3F3cUg

It's all lies and fake story ,fake world of ak. If she wants that real.leg her marry him and move on Instead of holding abhi in heart. She is giving more hopes to Nav by keeping quiet. Though abhi can't bear the truth today which is lies he has to get real truth through her only. How long this fake support system continues. First bit of abhira a d abhir are superb. The boy made us emotional s d i cried through that pain. Abhi has to pass through boy to reach ak it's clear. 

Originally posted by iheartChai

Looks like the IF article was true.

Abhi will probably come to the house to take a look at Abhinav. More pain being served to Abhi seeing Akshu freaking out about Abhinav's injuries.

If Abhir is there he may warm up to Abhi since he will have taken care of his super dad.

Abhi will leave devastated even more when he goes back to Udaipur. God only knows what kind of other crap he will face when he comes home. Surprise! Red cloth tali for you to go to Goenka house and present yourself on a platter! Courtesy of your bestest Mother in the World!

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Didn't get subs today but is Muskhaan looking for a job in another city? Could this city be Udaipur??? Is this where she may meet Kairav?

Abhir school trip needs to happen soon. I don't think I can take toxic Birla house nor Abhinav weaving dreams of making his marriage real smiley11

Though I wonder if Akshu comes to Udaipur what secrets will she find out about Abhi's life? 🤔 Does he go to therapy now? Is he taking depression meds? Is he taking anxiety pills? Does he occasionally drink on the side? They better not set up some comedy club date with Abhinav and Akshu and she overhears Abhi's pity party jokes and sees him crying on stage smiley37 

we have to see drunk scene tomorrow wat all he will blurt out, precap is good , they r creating all confusion, i think from next week udaipur episodes will start

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai