Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by Miss-Behave



Damn, two major characters of the show having an affair in yeh rishta would be quite bold though. Any EMA's shown in yeh rishta in season 1 and 2 was where an existing supporting character was having an affair with a unknown/ lesser known character or a cameo character, such as nikhil, shaurya and akhilesh who all either had affairs or were unfaithful at one point in their marriage. But kairav and shefali are both developed supporting characters in the show so if they have an affair it would be more scandalous and messy. 

I replied to your post but it disappeared, I tagged you too how do I find it , found it reposted it

Edited by Hopefaith - 10 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by Miss-Behave



Damn, two major characters of the show having an affair in yeh rishta would be quite bold though. Any EMA's shown in yeh rishta in season 1 and 2 was where an existing supporting character was having an affair with a unknown/ lesser known character or a cameo character, such as nikhil, shaurya and akhilesh who all either had affairs or were unfaithful at one point in their marriage. But kairav and shefali are both developed supporting characters in the show so if they have an affair it would be more scandalous and messy. 

 sorry I apologize if what I said meant them having an affair,

Starting as friends kairav might support her in whatever decision she makes, so if she divorces Parth he’ll stand by her,  then they may take it forward from there  If they can show Abhinav /Akshara and 

Abhimanyu/ Arohi being so supportive of each other, why not kairav and shefali becoming friends 

as I said my prediction never comes true, so all we may get is a long bhashan on DV being wrong , then parth says sorry and all will dance together 

Posted: 10 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnee9A6AZX0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


Abhi didn't learn anything lol 

And akshu well I don't know shes inconsistent 😐 

Posted: 10 days ago
Originally posted by Choco_mint


https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnee9A6AZX0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


Abhi didn't learn anything lol 

And akshu well I don't know shes inconsistent 😐 

yeh kya ho raha hai , this feels like déjà vu, from the last 4 months the same thing is going on someone please tell me why am I watching this serial, smiley37I prefer to laugh at myself ,I am not going to cry 

Off topic choco whenever I type your name to tag you I remember all my favourite food, it’s quite an interesting list of usernames, actually this has become my favourite pass time I go through all the lists I must say people are very very innovative, my user name is so bland compared to others smiley36 

p.s this also shows that the show is not able to hold my interest  like before 

Edited by Hopefaith - 10 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago
Originally posted by Hopefaith


yeh kya ho raha hai , this feels like déjà vu, from the last 4 months the same thing is going on someone please tell me why am I watching this serial, smiley37I prefer to laugh at myself ,I am not going to cry 

Off topic choco whenever I type your name to tag you I remember all my favourite food, it’s quite an interesting list of usernames, actually this has become my favourite pass time I go through all the lists I must say people are very very innovative, my user name is so bland compared to others smiley36 

p.s this also shows that the show is not able to hold my interest  like before 

When I saw the clip my eyes where smiley29

Lol I love mint chocolate flavours hence the user name 😋 

Posted: 10 days ago
Originally posted by iheartChai



I just cannot help but just laugh at all that is happening. 


My head smiley29 smiley39

Reminds me of Abhi’s dialogue that fits right here with our current state:

Yeh S3 mainly current tracks ne “itna rulaya ki hum huss pade”  Crazy!

I was so hopeful truth comes out in Shimla/Kasauli. 

Posted: 10 days ago


Reasons for Akshus crying ya panic attack wali face in thumbnail.... 


Lagtha hey kajal katham hogaya.... 


Nehi tho zyadha kajal lagane ki jurm mein Akshara ko aur sponsor karne keliye abhinav ko girafthaar kiya hoga.... 


Kasauli mein sab ne complain kiya hoga... 


Nehi tho kajal ankh mein chal gaya hoga.... 


Nehi tho phir se jam jaladiya akshu ne....


Yeh jam kya kehlatha hey (vs ) yeh kajal kya kehlatha hey 🤔


Thanks for the tag Ash 🤗🤗🤗🤗 

Edited by Amru4krish - 10 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago

Yeh jala hua jam jum gaya hai mere ankhon mein. 

Originally posted by Amru4krish



Reasons for Akshus crying ya panic attack wali face in thumbnail.... 


Lagtha hey kajal katham hogaya.... 


Nehi tho zyadha kajal lagane ki jurm mein Akshara ko aur sponsor karne keliye abhinav ko girafthaar kiya hoga.... 


Kasauli mein sab ne complain kiya hoga... 


Nehi tho kajal ankh mein chal gaya hoga.... 


Nehi tho phir se jam jaladiya akshu ne....


Yeh jam kya kehlatha hey (vs ) yeh kajal kya kehlatha hey 🤔


Thanks for the tag Ash 🤗🤗🤗🤗 


Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Upcoming : Divorce on Hold

pencil DiscoDhokla   stackexchange 104   eye 7258

DiscoDhokla 104 7258 3 months ago rittika
Upcoming : Abhi’s surgery on cards | Precap : shaadi on hold?

pencil DiscoDhokla   stackexchange 50   eye 3623

DiscoDhokla 50 3623 5 months ago Reva_IF
AbhiM discovers a new Ak: Epi Air Date Jan 24 2023

pencil IAMHope   stackexchange 299   eye 14859

IAMHope 299 14859 10 days ago Jiss555
Shef issues Parth an ultimatum: Epi Air Date Jan 22 2023

pencil IAMHope   stackexchange 300   eye 14596

IAMHope 300 14596 11 days ago Jiss555
Akshara makes a decision: Epi Air Date Jan 21 2023

pencil IAMHope   stackexchange 363   eye 17717

IAMHope 363 17717 12 days ago Hopefaith

Topic Info

35 Participants 388 Replies 17414Views

Topic started by IAMHope

Last replied by mudz

loader
loader
up-open TOP