Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 7

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

Do you think Abhi and Nav had a fight and that’s how Nav was injured?

no they are drunk and had blah blah. This is after that drink drama.next day in different dress he is a d abhi is going away home he has to help Nav. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehersudha

It's all lies and fake story ,fake world of ak. If she wants that real.leg her marry him and move on Instead of holding abhi in heart. She is giving more hopes to Nav by keeping quiet. Though abhi can't bear the truth today which is lies he has to get real truth through her only. How long this fake support system continues. First bit of abhira a d abhir are superb. The boy made us emotional s d i cried through that pain. Abhi has to pass through boy to reach ak it's clear. 

Nav said today marriage is real 😭😭 they married for real. It felt like Abhi heard Nav & Muskaan convo.

Nav & Muskaan r irritating…

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehersudha

no they are drunk and had blah blah. This is after that drink drama.next day in different dress he is a d abhi is going away home he has to help Nav. 

This is better…Abhi stays in Kasauli longer and more truth will be out. 🤞🤞

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

I’m not worried about the neighbors. Abhi heard Sharmaji say the marriage is real but it’s loveless. 

So next Abhi has to figure out how Abhir happened in a loveless marriage-?hain na?

I think Abhi didn't heard. If he heard he will figure out .

Mehersudha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Nav said today marriage is real 😭😭 they married for real. It felt like Abhi heard Nav & Muskaan convo.

Nav & Muskaan r irritating…

Ayyo shadi bhi testing hi unko one time fake one time real next they drop truth. It's total irritating now. Nav diaLogues too we should not trust then. These writers and their cringe binge. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

This is better…Abhi stays in Kasauli longer and more truth will be out. 🤞🤞

it's like one day pregnancy there another day not and next it's there. That tututu three affect trying here on nav shadi too 🤣🤣🤣

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This kasauli/shimla drama is going overboard.. today it’s revealed that the marriage is real.. then why don’t Ak move on with Abhinav? And when he is telling the fake love story not even for sec she doubted about his feelings for her are true and coming out as story.. she didn’t even looked at him once.. and just walked out after seeing Abhimanyu walking away. If she still has Abhimanyu in heart just go back to him girl, this house game can be played even with him, at least there will be love between them.. why is she hanging in between the past & present 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hopefaith thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Looks like the IF article was true.

Abhi will probably come to the house to take a look at Abhinav. More pain being served to Abhi seeing Akshu freaking out about Abhinav's injuries.

If Abhir is there he may warm up to Abhi since he will have taken care of his super dad.

Abhi will leave devastated even more when he goes back to Udaipur. God only knows what kind of other crap he will face when he comes home. Surprise! Red cloth tali for you to go to Goenka house and present yourself on a platter! Courtesy of your bestest Mother in the World!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Didn't get subs today but is Muskhaan looking for a job in another city? Could this city be Udaipur??? Is this where she may meet Kairav?

Abhir school trip needs to happen soon. I don't think I can take toxic Birla house nor Abhinav weaving dreams of making his marriage real 🤢

Though I wonder if Akshu comes to Udaipur what secrets will she find out about Abhi's life? 🤔 Does he go to therapy now? Is he taking depression meds? Is he taking anxiety pills? Does he occasionally drink on the side? They better not set up some comedy club date with Abhinav and Akshu and she overhears Abhi's pity party jokes and sees him crying on stage 🤣 

Grace you've joined Ash, both of you want to OFFER poor dr birla, I had almost succeeded in erasing from my mind, that floating thali and head covered in red silken cloth, you forgot to mention silken, details are very important,( you know GD spent months scouring all the stores of

Mumbai looking for appropriate costumes for bride and groom,  her

research was limited to that)

I liked your list of secrets  I have a very important question connected  to

it what will happen when akshu finds out , after she returns to udaipur,

that her dr birla is now  " great friends " with aroooo,  and she has

completely been whitewashed, the poor girl might go into shock

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Looks like the IF article was true.

Abhi will probably come to the house to take a look at Abhinav. More pain being served to Abhi seeing Akshu freaking out about Abhinav's injuries.

If Abhir is there he may warm up to Abhi since he will have taken care of his super dad.

Abhi will leave devastated even more when he goes back to Udaipur. God only knows what kind of other crap he will face when he comes home. Surprise! Red cloth tali for you to go to Goenka house and present yourself on a platter! Courtesy of your bestest Mother in the World!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Didn't get subs today but is Muskhaan looking for a job in another city? Could this city be Udaipur??? Is this where she may meet Kairav?

Abhir school trip needs to happen soon. I don't think I can take toxic Birla house nor Abhinav weaving dreams of making his marriage real 🤢

Though I wonder if Akshu comes to Udaipur what secrets will she find out about Abhi's life? 🤔 Does he go to therapy now? Is he taking depression meds? Is he taking anxiety pills? Does he occasionally drink on the side? They better not set up some comedy club date with Abhinav and Akshu and she overhears Abhi's pity party jokes and sees him crying on stage 🤣 

my brain is completely fried Grace. Ok we know Abhi deserves everything that is happening but god it is hard to watch it. Is this how makers are redeeming Abhi, that is so lame if you ask me. 

I shouldnt be feeling sorry for him but, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him to run away from there, but I didnt want him going to the point of no return either. 

Loved the opening scene, almost as much as the one during mask festival. It would have been too hard to accept Abhi being able to help her. Cutie Abhir the saviour made perfect sense.

Lots of unwanted scenes. Oh god I watched the whole Nav's love story narration without ff'd, only to see Abhi's reaction. It was a torture even for us. Even though Nav had more screen space, HC stole the episode yet again. Breakdown seen, you feel like crying. Even harder because you know there is more to come based on precap. Didnt connect with Ak's reaction to the story telling. May be it was just me. 

Unsure whether he heard Nav talk about their fake love story real marriage. Would it make a difference even if he did?. 

Abhi will leave as you say devastated and take the red cloth tali. We wanted a redemption track but what we get in return is the same shaadi track for the umptieth time. Wait for Ak to come and dance to the jijaji song😡🤢. 

sunshining thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

exactly my point…this was a good window to tell abhi how akshara suffered 

I didnt ff'd it for the same reason and to see Abhi's reaction, felt like going in and throttling Nav. 😡😡. Did the story even make sense.