Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Hopefaith

but when is this going to happen this tandav from the last two weeks, all I hear from people is depending on trp, 

Everything cant happen soon

Trp is for abhinav ll become evil or die only..as far abhi s concerned truth ll make him extreme 

Manj is so trying hard to make the saali aadi Gharwali wedding of year happen this year like Abhira's was last year 

scrap that as I said in early post I can see Parfali divorcing and Shakai happening. 

If this happens then Manj can start on Paru happening this way she can finally leave her ankh ka tara alone to cry.

Originally posted by -Shobha-

Manj is so trying hard to make the saali aadi Gharwali wedding of year happen this year like Abhira's was last year 

scrap that as I said in early post I can see Parfali divorcing and Shakai happening. 

If this happens then Manj can start on Paru happening this way she can finally leave her ankh ka tara alone to cry. 

by shakai do you mean khamosh kairav and sensible ( sometimes) shefali, I agree then, I have been saying this since they introduced older looking kairav and turned him into a (k)assanova, he will support shefali ( I am also leaning towards akshu helping because of her law studies but that may not happen) but no one is believing me smiley19

p.S my predictions never come true, I was waiting for truth reveal eagerly in kasauli/ shimla but found out now that Ab is on his way back smiley19 to Udaipur 

Edited by Hopefaith - 3 days ago

by shakai do you mean khamosh kairav and sensible ( sometimes) shefali, I agree then, I have been saying this since they introduced older looking kairav and turned him into a (k)assanova, he will support shefali ( I am also leaning towards akshu helping because of her law studies but that may not happen) but no one is believing me smiley19

p.S my predictions never come true, I was waiting for truth reveal eagerly in kasauli/ shimla but found out now that Ab is on his way back smiley19 to Udaipur 

I don't want him to go either😫. There may not be Abhira for a few days now. So don't want Navshu any more or as the endgame. If Navshu happen then what could be the future tracks be for them.

Their family Unit looks so robotic, even though Abhira's was chaotic and full of DDP  they still managed to have fun and lighter moments in Birlatoxcity.

Akshu looks so bored at times and Nav is doing his best to be enthusiastic, but to me I am not connecting to him either.

Originally posted by -Shobha-

I don't want him to go either😫. There may not be Abhira for a few days now. So don't want Navshu any more or as the endgame. If Navshu happen then what could be the future tracks be for them.

Their family Unit looks so robotic, even though Abhira's was chaotic and full of DDP  they still managed to have fun and lighter moments in Birlatoxcity.

Akshu looks so bored at times and Nav is doing his best to be enthusiastic, but to me I am not connecting to him either.

I have never connected to akshu and new chr as a couple, for me they are supportive of each other, come across as friends/siblings sometimes she’s like the older sibling scolding him and sometimes he comes across as the more sensible sibling , they are boring to watch together smiley31

Damn, two major characters of the show having an affair in yeh rishta would be quite bold though. Any EMA's shown in yeh rishta in season 1 and 2 was where an existing supporting character was having an affair with a unknown/ lesser known character or a cameo character, such as nikhil, shaurya and akhilesh who all either had affairs or were unfaithful at one point in their marriage. But kairav and shefali are both developed supporting characters in the show so if they have an affair it would be more scandalous and messy. 

I feel KV will help and support Shef in DV against Birlas and bring Abhi in the mix to take his bhadaas out but not marry her. 

I wish they both team up as friends and help Akshu when she faces Gorillas 🤞

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai