Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

She needs to get in better shape and hire a stylist. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If shes so self conscious about jowls, why doesnt she just get a facelift? She has the money and no projects lined up so shes got time to recover.

also, she uses wigs. Look closely and u can see the separation and pieces of her own hair blending with the longer wig strands 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe she is doing it to hide her chubby face as she clearly gained weight after Aradhya’s birth. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I despise that mid-parting. I despise mid-parting on anyone. 

Aishwarya used to pull it off when she was young and a brunette. Her hair was mid-parted in HDDCS yet she’s never looked more beautiful. But who’s gonna tell her that the look ain’t suiting her jet-black-dyed hair? I tried sending her this advice on insta DM but she didn’t see it. Also the weight gain + botox isn’t helping her case. 😢 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kya pata chere pe khil ua phoda ho gaye ho . Or takli ho gayi ho and this is her wig's stability mode.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She really needs to get rid of this hair!!! It’s ALWAYS. Like give us a break, lmao. And while we are at it, pls get rid of your daughter’s bangs too. The girl deserves better.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aishwarya used to pull it off when she was young and a brunette. Her hair was mid-parted in HDDCS yet she’s never looked more beautiful. But who’s gonna tell her that the look ain’t suiting her jet-black-dyed hair? I tried sending her this advice on insta DM but she didn’t see it. Also the weight gain + botox isn’t helping her case. 😢 

You gotta find a way to get her to call you at 2. Ask the minister for tips😆 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

You gotta find a way to get her to call you at 2. Ask the minister for tips😆 

I’m ready to become her makeup and hair artist for free. I’m no expert but I know what suits her. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Again I dislike mid-parting. It suits Aish coz well she is Aish and this was her prime beauty phase. Also, the hair is not straight and covers half her face. 

The hairstyle that she has now, makes her look like bhootni. (For a lack of a better word) 
I may be harsh here calling her bhootni but I hate mid-parting. 😆

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

She looks beautiful but yes this has become boring and repetitive now. What’s her obsession with anarkalis and this hairstyle 

1) Though she doesn't look her age, she mentally IS her age. She has made peace with being an Aunty now.

2) It's just easy - the Anarkalis & straight hair. Not much work & maybe her comfort zone.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago