Posted: 1 years ago

I support this trolling. Please sign my petition asking her to change her same ole hair and same ole anarkalis. She needs a makeover ASAP. Plss help.

https://twitter.com/ZeeNewsEnglish/status/1617752542158655488

She looks beautiful but yes this has become boring and repetitive now. What’s her obsession with anarkalis and this hairstyle 

My aunt also keeps her hair straight for all occasions😆

So the most beautiful woman in the world also need a makeover 😂

I hope she doesn’t get ideas and runs to Botox gang again 

She almost ruined her face once 

I guess she tries to hide the botched work on her face..her cheeks and jaw area look different and she purposely hides it with this hairstyle..we act too smart but she knows why she is doing what she is..or else with a face like aish's in prime..there is no hairstyle which won't suit her..and she tried it all..

Originally posted by cougarTown

I guess she tries to hide the botched work on her face..her cheeks and jaw area look different and she purposely hides it with this hairstyle..we act too smart but she knows why she is doing what she is..or else with a face like aish's in prime..there is no hairstyle which won't suit her..and she tried it all..

Agreed. It kinda bugs me the way her hair is always in her face. But I think she deliberately does it or something. 

Originally posted by cougarTown

nope she does her share of fillers/botox i guess but I don’t think she’s messed with her face even a bit. Fillers and botox settle after a few weeks. Ash has been doing this look for the last couple of years now. 

Also at Cannes she does try different hairstyles but it’s only at Cannes

How do you improve perfection? 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

nope she does her share of fillers/botox i guess but I don’t think she’s messed with her face even a bit. Fillers and botox settle after a few weeks. Ash has been doing this look for the last couple of years now. 

Also at Cannes she does try different hairstyles but it’s only at Cannes

Maybe it’s just insecurity about her weight fluctuations. Both the hair and the clothes. She’s close to 50 and more than likely menopausal. It’s not unusual for a woman’s weight to change and for weight loss to become a huge challenge. I think that’s why she’s always wearing those oversized Anarkalis and has her hair around her face.