Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Precap to me is didi in full on manipulation

first she points gun at Sai… but I think when V sees them she smartly changes gun pointing to herself self victimization meri laash peh seh guzar keh jaana hoga… show off Virat keh liye !! 

Virat kya itna softly ‘Sai’ bol raha hai… Abhi Sai gayi reh tu usko chod diya hai …itna soft mat ban …kai fayda nahiii 🤣🤣

Finally atleast didi will know Vinu is Sai’s kid!!! ✌️

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Looks like a fake precap. Again she's wearing 3 lockets n Mangalsutra.

Good Sai escaped wearing those funny Mangalsutras.

Maybe she got the letter or heard someone talking.

She thinks she does some Oscar level acting defending herself.

Yesterday only she told kok me pala and it's her kid. So selfish she is.

When she wanted her own kid with V and planned for HM, she never thought of Vinu.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

In precap P s wearing the old blue dress. Today she a wearing the one with green dupatta.

2 days back wala precap with trophy and today's gun wala would have been shot together.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Precap to me is didi in full on manipulation

first she points gun at Sai… but I think when V sees them she smartly changes gun pointing to herself self victimization meri laash peh seh guzar keh jaana hoga… show off Virat keh liye !! 

Virat kya itna softly ‘Sai’ bol raha hai… Abhi Sai gayi reh tu usko chod diya hai …itna soft mat ban …kai fayda nahiii 🤣🤣

Finally atleast didi will know Vinu is Sai’s kid!!! ✌️

Didi ki oscarworthy is loading 

So finally pagalpan at its peak. She is cunning n manipulative. Hope Sai gets hurt. Whoever gets injured or not, it will scare Sai to the core that her son is with psychotic .she won't take this...she was ready to share Vinu but not at the cost of Vinu's safety 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

P is Pootna 

V is Kans 

Devki has to fight against both to get her kanha back 

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forgetmenot620

Ye kya gundi banegi expression alag aur action alag.. bechari paan mang rahi hogi 😂

Iska face alag hai and iska body language is gundi. Her whole existence is gundi ko constipation ho gaya hai kinds

Atleast she knows it is Sai ka bachha .. she might claim that usne janm diya .. paala usko 

but but he’s not a baby anymore .. Uska Khoon toh sai ka hi hai .. DNA usme sai ka hai 

Sai can tell vinu tumhari nose bilkul meri tarah .. tumhari aankhen Savi ki tarah .. you are fair like me .. you want to be a doctor like me .. yeh sab aya aunty bol nahi payegi 

Khoon khoon hota hai pani nahi 

Yes adopted kids are very secure in their parents love but the moment they see that they have a blood sibling , mother .. natural curiosity and pull aa hi jata hai 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Precap is a theme. The scene may not play out the way it is shown. Discussing it is futile

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You made Virat mamu 🤣

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Forgetmenot620

You made Virat mamu 🤣

Oh right....Devki & Kans were siblings 😆