Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

See they are showing how pakhi is effecting vinu from dussera. I hope that was their plan. A boy who never bonded to pakhi, slowly moved towards her. Thanks to sai. Virat was always close to him. So from dussera vinu actually developed a bond with pakhi. He has this β€œconcern” towards pakhi and gratitude also.! Afterall he is sai and virat’s son. πŸ˜” But pakhi will spoil it all!! Fate will play games with her. She has no power to change her fate so she gets played. 

Also he might be thinking a lot before responding like virat does. So this accident and yashoda maiyya speech will play on his naive mind . But when sai is harmed or he is harmed, he might seek sai! Again survival instincts. Go to your mother for protection. He craved sai long back and when he was ill. So people will see how he will reach out to sai on his own volition. Like Aaba said, when they are with each other, their love will speak. 

I hope there is a light at the end of it all :(

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Oh right....Devki & Kans were siblings πŸ˜†

What did I miss .. 

Rosyme thumbnail

Oh right....Devki & Kans were siblings πŸ˜†

This s modern day story where the boy's father is Kans.

Only biological mother s good.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

What did I miss .. 

I compared V to Kans who was holding Kanha at his palace...and that Devki should fight with Kans & Pootna to get her son back 

Then someone pointed out that would make Virat Vinu's mamu...

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't like this overkill on mother india p...first her speech and then them all watching her speech at the dining table and again her bond with vinu....they go so overboard with things that it gets irritating...all of a sudden p is best mother and has sucha close bond with vinu I know it's for the story but come on....now they're showing that vinu is closer to p than v too!! 

His mumma mumma Jaap is like savis baba baba Jaap πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

P is Pootna 

V is Kans 

Devki has to fight against both to get her kanha back 

Arey yeh baat .. Kans to krishna ka mama tha 

I was thinking yeh aaj jab bakwas clip star plus chapega in social media .. we should remember to label P as Pootna .. and seriously bhavani gives the tadaka vibes from Ramayana 

Infact bhavani is tadaka .. omi is marich ..virat is Ravan only 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vinu kind of accepted pakhi. But longs for sai. Just like his dad πŸ˜…

Only dire circumstances will make them drop their cover with pakhi. 

After picnic she lamented about virat saving sai. What will she do now?

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh I just realized Ninand is back finally … tabhi mein sochu yeh CN Walon neh placard kaise maanga …. Aajoba did the honors! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vinu might drop his cover for Pakhi .. virat ka time is over . 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sadiltl

See they are showing how pakhi is effecting vinu from dussera. I hope that was their plan. A boy who never bonded to pakhi, slowly moved towards her. Thanks to sai. Virat was always close to him. So from dussera vinu actually developed a bond with pakhi. He has this β€œconcern” towards pakhi and gratitude also.! Afterall he is sai and virat’s son. πŸ˜” But pakhi will spoil it all!! Fate will play games with her. She has no power to change her fate so she gets played. 

Also he might be thinking a lot before responding like virat does. So this accident and yashoda maiyya speech will play on his naive mind . But when sai is harmed or he is harmed, he might seek sai! Again survival instincts. Go to your mother for protection. He craved sai long back and when he was ill. So people will see how he will reach out to sai on his own volition. Like Aaba said, when they are with each other, their love will speak. 

I hope there is a light at the end of it all :(

Sai k dil ki awaz Vinu tak pahunch jayegi...yesterday episode had that hint. Hope issi track end mei ho