Pootna can never be yashoda.. I hope virat gets killed Friday episode

Posted: 1 years ago

So over here we have patralekha claiming herself to be yashoda .. and telling  the  world  and Tom timing her achievement .. how great she is .. adopted is as good as own bla bla ..  Abey fraud .. surrogacy me we remember your dialogues 

there is something called humility .. let others say it .. but na na khud hi bolna hai .. yashoda Maiya never claimed krishna .. 

Patralekha is pootna incarnate and she has fed the child poisoned milk from her breast .. Vinayak should do justice n kill this pootna from the world at a young age ..  

In the clay competition..Virat does not even have guts to support his daughter Savi .. and everyone claims Sai has a habit of claiming other stuff .. bappa tera khub khub aabhar that Sai has been freed from this toxic man and his toxic Ganda family .. it’s a blessing 

Precap ..  Self proclaimed Yashoda Maiya ke hath me gun to kill devki .. yeh yashoda hai ki pootna ..khud hi decide kar lo 
Friday precap — we will see pootna threatening to kill herself n Sai .. trio  have a haatha pai with gun 

I hope Virat gets killed that will be best .. good riddance to. Bad  rubbish 

One day has got over I guess now it is 24 hours more 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Lovely to see all women pull each other down in a so called naari sangathana. 🤪

Jaisi mla waise unke subjects .. 

If they are mad and low life to elect bhavani Chavan as mla .. someone who has endorsed devar bhabhi gandgi in her house .. soch lo kitni lie abdcthurd class mentality Hogi 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They could have had women hitting and pulling each others hair in the mahila sanghatana. Oh well! 💁🏻‍♀️

Ha 2-3,ladies Pootna ko ek thappad marti 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The precap is worth the discussion but somehow my mind got stuck at one scene . I felt bad for Savi today . I know this track is focusing on Vinu but it was sad that her grand parents who were doting on her few days back have forgotten her and literally no one supported the poor girl . Her parents are also into Vinu . I could see a parallel where V unknowingly ignoring Vinu during Savi’s reveal similarly Sai is doing that to Savi .I was thinking Jagtap should have been there for his tingu master . It would be fun to watch him root for Savi . 

Even if the track is on Vinu can’t they show basic bonding between characters. CN are least bothered about Savi . Savi was supposed to be the dream child of Sairat and only waris of CN yet she isn’t get her limelight. 

This show is so negative in all sense . 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mohit ka reputation as a driver itna badh gaya hai ki aaj ke episode meiin usse car ki promotion karwa di

I totally agree .. that no one in Chavan family supported Savi ., 

And the girl is grinning and bearing it .. the tracks are always built like this .. they cannot write balanced screen play 

when the track was on her birthday .. Vinayak was getting ignored in the picnic .. today art competition was like the sports competition..

@life is dutiful .. says patralekha has contradicted herself on one hand she says she is yashoda .. and on the other hand she wants to kill Sai to get Vinayak

yashoda Maiya killer hogi ki pootna 

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was the 3rd day so only few hours are left.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The romantic moment of the episode was Patralekha giving a cap to Omi kaka