Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm sorry, but they do. I am a contributing member of the community. I make a genuine effort not to misbehave or cause a ruckus. Their role is to foster the community, not do as they wish. I think it is common courtesy to let people know why you're doing certain things. It doesn't have to be a back-and-forth. It can be a one-sentence PM or a comment on a topic. Even if they were bosses, good bosses exhibit transparency. 

I guess you're really trying to push all my buttons by telling me to calm down and have a cigarette. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't see any fruitful contribution of yours. Rather you are disrupting the harmony of this beautiful Bollywood forum by bringing in Hollywood, web series, religious, political discussions in Bollywood topics and starting totally unrelated topics desperately tying them to Bollywood. I'd call this attention seeking behaviour with the agenda of spreading negativity here. 

Don't blame moderator for anything please. She is beautiful, headstrong and level headed. She doesn't have time for giving explanations to people who deliberately open unrelated topics here in Bollywood forum. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

There is a south forum?What's the need when this forum is obsessed with south films discussions?

For me Baahubali 1 and 2 will always be that Baahubali shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: driven

I don't see any fruitful contribution of yours. Rather you are disrupting the harmony of this beautiful Bollywood forum by bringing in Hollywood, web series, religious, political discussions in Bollywood topics and starting totally unrelated topics desperately tying them to Bollywood. I'd call this attention seeking behaviour with the agenda of spreading negativity here. 

I don't need this shit. So, thank you for giving me the push that I needed. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because everytime they dump a topic in Debate Mansion/Members Lounge, they chance upon a potent elixir that makes them immortal. They have been drinking out of the fountain of youth. It gives mad power. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't need this shit. So, thank you for giving me the push that I needed. 

So stop throwing tantrums like a little kid here.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also since we are all asking for things, I'm petitioning that we change the name Debate Mansion to Decrepit Mansion because nobody's had a fruitful discussion there since dinosaurs ages. There were cobwebs floating around the last time I went to the forum. ๐Ÿ˜†