Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I was searching something n I came upon this video n was surprised he didn’t like the script n even after the movie seeming it he still didn’t seem impressed with the script in my opinion coctail was good. Tagging some who like Deepika to know their view on cocktail ? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why was he so involved in her career is my question? when dp signed race 2, he wanted her to drop out of the film. When she was having disagreements with the dates being pushed for race 2, she ended up in a huge fight with the producer of the film and ranbir was the one getting involved in that fight with the producer. Wasn't he in a relationship with katrina, why was he so involved in her career like that? such a toxic man. And dp made a dumb decision with personal choice in life but professionally in movies good choices. Cocktail is one of my favorite movies of her and loved saif diana hooda in the film as well. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I was searching something n I came upon this video n was surprised he didn’t like the script n even after the movie seeming it he still didn’t seem impressed with the script in my opinion coctail was good. Tagging some who like Deepika to know their view on cocktail ? 

cocktail was about the man cheating with two women so of course rk is not going to like a movie that displays his actions lol 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Why was he so involved in her career is my question? 

ye I was wondering too why he care what movies she was doing or not. I didn’t think he was her mentor or they in good terms at that point. Cocktail was turning point in her career n her pairing with nawab. They did imtaz Ali movie too which was liked n then race2 came later these two weren’t paired though there pairing was liked 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought they broke up in 2010?

Cocktail released in 2012

why this need to control her when thye had broken up?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was a great role for Deepika, but the film is awful, and it has only aged. 

One of the top 10 albums of 2010 though. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

One of the top 10 albums of 2010 though. 

cocktail songs is still my favorite songs, I loved the album.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

ye I was wondering too why he care what movies she was doing or not. I didn’t think he was her mentor or they in good terms at that point. Cocktail was turning point in her career n her pairing with nawab. They did imtaz Ali movie too which was liked n then race2 came later these two weren’t paired though there pairing was liked 

I love Saif-Dp pairing, I hope they do thriller action film together that would be great for them. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Why was he so involved in her career is my question? when dp signed race 2, he wanted her to drop out of the film. When she was having disagreements with the dates being pushed for race 2, she ended up in a huge fight with the producer of the film and ranbir was the one getting involved in that fight with the producer. Wasn't he in a relationship with katrina, why was he so involved in her career like that? such a toxic man. And dp made a dumb decision with personal choice in life but professionally in movies good choices. Cocktail is one of my favorite movies of her and loved saif diana hooda in the film as well. 

where did u hear the news about race 2? Is there any video of ranbir-deepika talking about it?