Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

then she is the calamity of all calamities, does she really bring misery to all those around her. Now even ahimanyu has genuine fondness and respect for sharmaji, even he wouldn’t want abhinav hurt but when he realizes akshara lies of paternity and marriage has hurt another good person it will just compound abhimanyu fury that akshara never considers consequences. I think that is one way they can redeem abhi character by making abhimanyu feel sorry for akahara stupidity in dealing with abhinav. 

yes if u see from abhis angle she does things like that, her pov  fluctuates a lot and iam feeling so sorry for nav, akshu should see abhis angle he tells stupid stuffs in anger both r made for each other, they need to let go of this  and ignore watever they doin anger, makers r showing like akshu is using nav for her son

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

That’s Central ? Or EST?

Central - CST 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Question is will she be willing to make jams? 🤣

Will she be allowed to make jams? Manjari may get offended that no one is eating her tomato chutney 😆

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

I am confused with the whole episode 😐. 

Why is Abhi behaving like AK has left on her own,he had no role in the whole fiasco, he had not given divorce and said all nasty things to her..he is not giving a thought to abhir..he is a dumb,no doubt..he is not even remembering her persistent phone calls ...even Ak is behaving wierd..

What is that clock significance? 

Meher ,this show has made us super addicted, ninda munigaka chali yenduku types..

he is just thinking she just left him there is no realization in him for whatever happened. He is not even thinking what he said to her. 

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

then she is the calamity of all calamities, does she really bring misery to all those around her. Now even ahimanyu has genuine fondness and respect for sharmaji, even he wouldn’t want abhinav hurt but when he realizes akshara lies of paternity and marriage has hurt another good person it will just compound abhimanyu fury that akshara never considers consequences. I think that is one way they can redeem abhi character by making abhimanyu feel sorry for akahara stupidity in dealing with abhinav. 

well said. I had similar thoughts but wasnt able to articulate well enough. @bold that would be nice but it wouldnt be the typical itv way. Would makers be brave enough. Dont think so.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Jyothi001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

He'll get thrown into this mess without any clear understanding regarding what is going on. And then he will get the heartbreaking realization about Abhi and Akshu. 

He may turn protector for a period but eventually see Abhi and Akshu are still in love with each other. I hope this realization of him being used as a taunt on towards Abhi comes to him early before things get worse. 

yes iam scared that he should not be obsessed with abhir and now akshu, bcoz she is indirectly giving lot of signs

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

and guess who will get the chits in the lunch box…my guess is before he has the wedding confrontation he has read those chits 

I think high possibility or maybe Abhinav gets them. If the IF article is correct Abhinav will try and propose. So maybe those notes will receive them and thus gets the courage to ask.

Watch it be in front of everyone and Abhi sees it all. Akshu says yes kind of like how tilak 2.0 started between Arohi and Abhi.

🤣

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thay can only redeem Abhi by realising his mistake or giving proper pov for his past actions. Why he said those hurtful words and gave divorce to her.

Also he needs give balance to his fam. Either properly balance it or chose only one. Can't always ditch AK for every damn thing happening in that mad fam.

There is no guarantee that he won't ditch AK and Abhir when people pt fingers at them. He will chose his fam not AK and abhir. He needs to give trust to them that he will protect and keep them happy. We can't live in uncertainty.

AK u need to be selfish, and concentrate on ur fam. Also be open to ur loved ones or ur near ones. If u r planning to be with NAV then give ur 💯 to give can't be this 25. U need to tell him the truth. It's communication is the key to success for every relation. As u said trust, trust only comes with communication. U r giving hope to a pure soul. If u r grateful say to him that I'm grateful and see u as only Abhir papa, and I respect u for that. Don't give those fancy letters it shows wrong ideas to him. Ur main pblm is that only u play mum when the time come to speak and after the consequences u act like a victim.

If u had replied Abhi that day for his accusations u won't be feeling this much betrayed or hurt. So speak. Or u should have informed Abhi that our one baby is alive but I'm not interested in sharing it with him since u don't want to keep relationship with us. Then the pblm would have sold there. He could have gone his way and I could have live without any guilt with raised head. Not like this dari hui feeling like done something wrong. U r wright but the path is wrong.

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

i was in their for 14 yrs, really miss the place, snow and vibes

I am on the East coast but in the South. The land of the Mouse. If you know, you know 😆

Jyothi001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

he is just thinking she just left him there is no realization in him for whatever happened. He is not even thinking what he said to her. 

all him come wen they fight