Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Akshara holding an old clock that doesn’t work. Abhi buying a fancy cuckoo clock with butterflies on it for Roohi. 

Is there a deeper meaning to this scene @ Meher 

I think it will be only for that 12.12 alarm Milan of 2 lovers. The shop keeper story.

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

From todays episode one thing abhimanyu words during Neil death is just out of anger , impulsiveness for me. He is stuck at how can she move on so quickly. Akshara is remembering only Neil death day dialogs because that’s where she is stuck at and she is the one got effected. 2 min of Manjari but loved how mahima shut her down. So Abhimanyu wanted to leave shimla because he doesn’t want to be hurdle to akshara. But mahima told him to stay for birla hospital. Both met at clock place and episode done.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jam poora jal gaya.

for good! 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Ooo Akshara is one pissed mama bear! 

But she needs better dialogues! 

Kaand matha the manhoos was in the episode! 

No cutie abhir! Sigh 

Absolutely no realisation from abhi! It's still, I, me, myself and comedy nights about ex! 

but he said one dialogue i will not allow her past to ruin her present, akshu is giving more hopes to navji, sometimes too much hope makes u sad or violent

Jyothi001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

East coast high five 🤚

Do u all stay in USA?? 

Gundamwing thumbnail

I understand akarhara pov, she is very clear that abhir is first abhinav father before he is her son, she doesn’t want abhimanyu declaring any rights on their son as he hasn’t earned it. But if she really wants to protect abhinav she should tell him the truth, also make clear on her personal feelings for him. Abhinav is cheated on 2 fronts, how long can he remain abhir father if his marriage with akshara is not legal, and akshara is confusing him with mixed signals of complete family and he is falling in love with her because she is letting him have such hopes so that is not his fault. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhimanyu making a return to Roohi all sad faced and sorry. And she gives him a list to purchase. 

And he left the hamper behind ( with Ak’s jam selections ) in the room and checked out . 🥲

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

but he said one dialogue i will not allow her past to ruin her present, akshu is giving more hopes to navji, sometimes too much hope makes u sad or violent

Jyothi001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I understand akarhara pov, she is very clear that abhir is first abhinav father before he is her son, she doesn’t want abhimanyu declaring any rights on their son as he hasn’t earned it. But if she really wants to protect abhinav she should tell him the truth, also make clear on her personal feelings for him. Abhinav is cheated on 2 fronts, how long can he remain abhir father if his marriage with akshara is not legal, and akshara is confusing him with mixed signals of complete family and he is falling in love with her because she is letting him have such hopes so that is not his fault. 

yes in this course she will lose abhinav also, her communication is the biggest problem, nav has right to know

Jyothi001 thumbnail

Abhimanyu making a return to Roohi all sad faced and sorry. And she gives him a list to purchase. 

And he left the hamper behind ( with Ak’s jam selections ) in the room and checked out . 🥲

don't worry jams owner will be with him soon

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

💯