Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

don't worry jams owner will be with him soon

and guess who will get the chits in the lunch boxโ€ฆmy guess is before he has the wedding confrontation he has read those chits 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iheartChai

East coast high five ๐Ÿคš

i was in their for 14 yrs, really miss the place, snow and vibes

Gundamwing thumbnail

yes in this course she will lose abhinav also, her communication is the biggest problem, nav has right to know

then she is the calamity of all calamities, does she really bring misery to all those around her. Now even ahimanyu has genuine fondness and respect for sharmaji, even he wouldnโ€™t want abhinav hurt but when he realizes akshara lies of paternity and marriage has hurt another good person it will just compound abhimanyu fury that akshara never considers consequences. I think that is one way they can redeem abhi character by making abhimanyu feel sorry for akahara stupidity in dealing with abhinav. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The tongue has no bones but it crushes all the sameโ€ฆ 

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Ash for the tag๐Ÿค—

Ps:- yeh aksara ka jala hua jam birlas ko koi bhej do gift hamper banakar ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

Unke liye woh jala hua jam hi best hai.

Lagta hai bete ka sach Himachal mai hi bahar ah jaye ga. 

๐Ÿ˜…

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

I am confused with the whole episode ๐Ÿ˜. 

Why is Abhi behaving like AK has left on her own,he had no role in the whole fiasco, he had not given divorce and said all nasty things to her..he is not giving a thought to abhir..he is a dumb,no doubt..he is not even remembering her persistent phone calls ...even Ak is behaving wierd..

What is that clock significance? 

Meher ,this show has made us super addicted, ninda munigaka chali yenduku types..

Meaning - when you fell deeply in cold ๐Ÿ’ง water ,no need to feel cold,why is it cold types..immunity ho jata apne aap..

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

East coast high five ๐Ÿคš

Howdy ๐Ÿค  from Texas!! 

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neethumaneet

Abhi๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Birlas ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Abhi is too pained. Whatever it is he won't spoil AK happy life. Why is AK this much fearing. Don't she know him????

AK happiness is his priority when it comes to them.

Poor Abhi this responsibility ki weight ๐Ÿ˜ญ

When will he live for himself???

I'm waiting for the day when Abhi will truly live for only himself, for his happiness not caring others 

AK ur pov may be right but u r giving hope and dreams for that poor good soul. 

Pls tell him ur secrets so that he can be prepared and give u strength and support to proceed with this fake mrg and happy family.

Birlas ๐Ÿ˜ก Abhi is a human not a Robot. 

You are so right. I just felt Ak will continue to lead him on may be without even realising. He is in for one hell of a heartbreak may even be worse than Abhi. She is in turmoil herself not thinking straight. Hope she doesnt make a blunder in the process just to prove she has really moved on

It is bloody hard to see Abhi this broken. The way he struggled whilst talking to Ruhi๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”. Wish he had shown some regret though. May be that will come. He is completely engulfed in pain. Didnt quite get the comedy, will wait for others to explain.

So happy goriila scenes were limited to Ruhi mostly and manic Manju didnt pick on Abhi's behaviour. Thanks to Matron Mahima, so glad she dismissed Manju. 

@bold, I hope so too. He is become what Ak was pre confession(as some have already pointed out). He will need to Ak to pull him out of this. Pre cap, I wonder if that will be the start. Ak looks to have pressed the wrong button. Felt he may start doing dola re dola now. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

yes in this course she will lose abhinav also, her communication is the biggest problem, nav has right to know

He'll get thrown into this mess without any clear understanding regarding what is going on. And then he will get the heartbreaking realization about Abhi and Akshu. 

He may turn protector for a period but eventually see Abhi and Akshu are still in love with each other. I hope this realization of him being used as a taunt towards Abhi comes to him early before things get worse.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thatโ€™s Central ? Or EST?

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Howdy ๐Ÿค  from Texas!!