Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

One should be "neutral"

Just because someone is talented does not mean she can lie..

She was clearly questioning him aapki kya mazboori thi..jabki she herself got the option to leave..

It's like

I will not leave

you send me back with money  without asking questions as I won't say the truth 

Edited by Viaanrocks - 1 years ago
Neutral2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lie to save a life is greater than truth. Already answered why she lied. You alone can't decide whether Lie in any situation is right or wrong.

Did Viaan answered what is his majboori. If Viaan is asking for forgiveness she has right to know why Viaan asked for it.

Edited by Neutral2 - 1 years ago
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

1. Katha is deserving and earthcon ko ye sapne me aaya tha na even before seeing her work 🤔

Maybe many women with family lost this opportunity because they spoke the truth 

Kya pata wo reth/sand se better option deti as binding material 

2. But why she gets a clean chit if that is paap and who are these bloody 3rd person to decide if it was paap or punya these bhaari bharkam dialogue are just meant to make the show dramatic nothing else 

Even if Vian doens't rock he is the hero of the show more human and more believable character 

Not a selectively righteous selectively strong and selectively sachai k raaste pe chalne wala 

Edited by Ssp123 - 1 years ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail

Her mantra was simple 

you send me back with money  without asking questions as I won't say the truth 

No one is saying viaan was right .he did horrible asking ONS. Wat was he thinking after passing his test wat will he say to katha I was testing

But by accepting his offer and not going back when asked katha is no saint either 

Viaanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssp123

1. Katha is deserving and earthcon ko ye sapne me aaya tha na even before seeing her work 🤔

2. But why she gets a clean chit if that is paap and who are these bloody 3rd person to decide if it was paap or punya these bhaari bharkam dialogue are just meant to make the show dramatic nothing else 

Even if Vian doens't rock he is the hero of the show more human and more believable character 

Not a selectively righteous selectively strong and selectively sachai k raaste pe chalne wala 

Rightly said..

👍🏼

Neutral2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssp123

Not a selective righteous selective strong and selective sachai k raaste pe chalne wala 

1. @red,Blame the earthcon for that. Katha is not responsible for getting their job. It is like Usain bolt comes first then other start commenting he has height advantage. Usain bolt is not responsible for others contestant. If Competition put rules of height then would be unfair for Usain bolt. 

2. She said she is not guilty. She was given clean chit on what. What crime she did.

Viaan did sexual harassment at workplace. Read about what is sexual harassment at workplace.

Katha asked for loan. She need money. Viaan used this information to fulfil his lust. He might be hero for you but rich arrogant man for Katha. 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know about others but i started watching this show after knowing the concept(which was known to others as well)  and if I find something immoral i will stop watching it rather than forcing my opinion to others 🙏

Viaanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral2

You started with question why Katha lied. I answered. If you want to put blame on Katha then do it without question. I won't answer. I am in impression that you don't understand why Katha did. But you already made judgement of Katha then I can't help. 

That's why I keep away myself from such debate because I know people don't change opinion even after long debate. 

@red your name viaanrocks says different.

Don't be personal with me..

You are free to give your opinion..but don't try to get personal with me

My username is my choice ..

You can discuss characters of show about ABC or XYZ

But kindly restrain on commenting wat my username should be 

Neutral2 thumbnail

I am not going personal. Also not against your views/opinion.

I said yours name give different impression than what you wrote.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Debates are not about changing others opinion. Just conduct a healthy and respectful discussion.