Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #234 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

So we had drunkard Gombi in the thumbnail yesterday but look who is here today, Ahmedabad returned Dev๐Ÿ˜†

Can we expect Shiva in the thumbnail tomorrow? ๐Ÿ˜†
As long as I donโ€™t see Bhabima or Piddhi neither in the thumbnail nor in the episode, I am fine๐Ÿ˜†

D3660508-E9F9-4728-B105-FA1FFFFB1226.jpeg

I hope it's not Piddi dedicated episode today. Since he was there just for 30 seconds yesterday. 

The thumbnail looks like a dream to me. Either Suman or Dheeley Gaumbi. 

Itโ€™s raining BTS segments again but where is Bhabima her bacchas are here?๐Ÿ˜† Did she go on vacation again? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ek video mei dekha thaa Piddhi ka itna attitude ๐Ÿ˜†

Shiva is now going to make others in Kandya niwas go crazy now ๐Ÿ˜•

I am expecting AAAAAA BGM to play when Bhabima sees Shiva and cries, โ€œmera baccha, mera bacchaโ€ taunt Raavi that of Shiva had continued to stay in Kandya Niwas, he would have been cure by now ๐Ÿ˜†

Now I am certain Bhabima will emotionally blackmail  and force them all to stay in Kandya  Niwas forever, so her Cult thrives again, because she has new and young members now.

In one of the BTS, there was an interaction between Gombi and Chiku. How did Bhabima let this happen? ๐Ÿ˜†

That said, can these morons put some effort to trace Chutki.๐Ÿ˜ก

@ Bold 

This is what I dread too . And I don't plan to watch the episode of the Maha Milan with phone in my hand ..because if Dhara or suman spew this rubbish and berate raavi for how she dealt with Shiva or how she brought up mithu , I am sure I am going to throw away my phone ๐Ÿ˜†

Suman should be thankful she got DILs like Raavi and Ridhita . They came by to see her when they are told she is sick inspite of what they have been through at the hands of the moronic 4 ( dhara Krish suman gombi ) . 

If mithu is 4 or 5 by the way he looks , just imagining  what circumstances raavi would have faced - Shiva in this mental state , no proper education or real world job experience, no source of income for a kick start and on top of it a pregnancy and a new born baby to take care of . Shiva needs to thank his stars for getting a wife like raavi and should start putting her on a higher pedestal frankly ( not saying  that a husband should prioritize wife only if she is sacrificing / going above and beyond like raavi here is- a spouse is very important and of higher priority in anyone's life no matter what - irrespective of what circumstances they are facing - as long as there is no abuse or something ) . 

inspite of everything Raavi as we can see if yesterday episode is doing a good job in taking care of Shiva and doing her best for mithu . 

About how he gets bullied by other kids and raavi's fear about he getting bullied , I think it will go away gradually with Shiva health  getting better and him being an active parent to mithu . That alone can slowly ease the fear of fights from Raavi's head and allow her to teach and encourage mithu to fight back bullies in a balanced way -  not the extremes of either being extremely meek and weak when bullied or go all raging bull at slightest provocation . 

Ofcourse this is all khayali pulao which dhara and her aaaa are going to burn very soon - the moment Shiva raavi and Muthu step into that panauti nivas . 

So we had drunkard Gombi in the thumbnail yesterday but look who is here today, Ahmedabad returned Dev๐Ÿ˜†

Can we expect Shiva in the thumbnail tomorrow? ๐Ÿ˜†
As long as I donโ€™t see Bhabima or Piddhi neither in the thumbnail nor in the episode, I am fine๐Ÿ˜†

D3660508-E9F9-4728-B105-FA1FFFFB1226.jpeg

Overdose of Dhara in today's episode ๐Ÿคข

I cant stand seeing her anymore. Might skip if she is in most of the episode ๐Ÿค”

Thanks for the tag ๐Ÿค—

Episode #643

Suman suffers a heart attack

E60D6FC4-BE4F-4E52-9100-B978ED9B457D.jpeg

I have been waiting for Suman to get a heart attack since Bhabi-Baby-Babu track when the spoiler came out at that time. Instead she was shown to have another paralytic attack. Hope this time its true and she is really getting one ๐Ÿคž

Gautam is sound asleep? What is he even capable of doing? ๐Ÿ™„

I really donโ€™t know what the tough situation Raavi is in, whatever it is, this girl is going through a lot and her problems seem to be never ending๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago

Episode #643

I have been waiting for Suman to get a heart attack since Bhabi-Baby-Babu track when the spoiler came out at that time. Instead she was shown to have another paralytic attack. Hope this time its true and she is really getting one ๐Ÿคž

I really donโ€™t what the tough situation Raavi is in, whatever it is, this girl is going through a lot and her problems seem to be never ending๐Ÿ˜ญ

the way suman was in pain it looked like we were gonna have bathroom kaand part 2 lol but i guess its the heart attack you wanted lol

Gaumbi must be drunk asleep lol no wonder lol man what have they done to gaumbi from the first epi till now lol

Raavi either has money issues or its shivas health issues poor raavi this girl has been through the ringer all her life since she was a baby losing her parents raised by mami and thinking the pandyas were the best and then marrying shiva and this family's never ending dramas. Raavi now deserves happiness man its getting ridiculous and if shiva is gonna revert back to his jerk self then she better take her baby and leave him with his mahaan family lol

Episode #643

I really donโ€™t what the tough situation Raavi is in, whatever it is, this girl is going through a lot and her problems seem to be never ending๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hi Prema , thank you for the tag . 

I frankly don't want suman to get a HA . The emotional fools will fall directly into the trap of bhabhi with parivaar and Saath rehna bullshit and the kaand ka pahiya ghoome sadaaa ..

To think of it I now understand why dhara has been always crying .. she must be missing doing kaands now that her " bachaa " are not with her . Kaand withdrawal symptoms . 7 years if no kaand period is tough to live for the lady . 

By all means Raavi is the one that's most suffering and yet putting her best foot forward in taking care of her husband and kid . I just hope the solution to whatever her problem is in the synopsis isn't money from pandya pagalkhana . Suman and dhara along with Shiva in his current state will eat raavi alive if she says anything remotely about money 

P. s I never felt so much of resentment towards dhara earlier . I didn't like her but I could try to understand certain things that she did and why she did something the way she did  though I don't like her methods and tactics . 

But the version of her that came to the forefront after losing store to Shweta - prioritizing stupid ksaaansaandhaandnds over well bring ofreal people of her family etc .. and puttllllllp

Originally posted by firsttimehere

@ Bold 

This is what I dread too . And I don't plan to watch the episode of the Maha Milan with phone in my hand ..because if Dhara or suman spew this rubbish and berate raavi for how she dealt with Shiva or how she brought up mithu , I am sure I am going to throw away my phone ๐Ÿ˜†

Suman should be thankful she got DILs like Raavi and Ridhita . They came by to see her when they are told she is sick inspite of what they have been through at the hands of the moronic 4 ( dhara Krish suman gombi ) . 

If mithu is 4 or 5 by the way he looks , just imagining  what circumstances raavi would have faced - Shiva in this mental state , no proper education or real world job experience, no source of income for a kick start and on top of it a pregnancy and a new born baby to take care of . Shiva needs to thank his stars for getting a wife like raavi and should start putting her on a higher pedestal frankly ( not saying  that a husband should prioritize wife only if she is sacrificing / going above and beyond like raavi here is- a spouse is very important and of higher priority in anyone's life no matter what - irrespective of what circumstances they are facing - as long as there is no abuse or something ) . 

inspite of everything Raavi as we can see if yesterday episode is doing a good job in taking care of Shiva and doing her best for mithu . 

About how he gets bullied by other kids and raavi's fear about he getting bullied , I think it will go away gradually with Shiva health  getting better and him being an active parent to mithu . That alone can slowly ease the fear of fights from Raavi's head and allow her to teach and encourage mithu to fight back bullies in a balanced way -  not the extremes of either being extremely meek and weak when bullied or go all raging bull at slightest provocation . 

Ofcourse this is all khayali pulao which dhara and her aaaa are going to burn very soon - the moment Shiva raavi and Muthu step into that panauti nivas . 

Vani, as much as I like what you have written, donโ€™t feel good about the leap episodes because every scene, track, even shot will be Bhabima and Chiku centric. Bhabima will solve brothers , Raavi and Rishitaโ€™s problems. Chkiu will solve ShiSh and Mitthuโ€™s problems, others will get to be in the scene and thatโ€™s all. 

Also when Shiva gains memory back and if he is going to go ballistic on Raavi for taking him away from BhabiMa, Suman Maa, Dukaan Maa for 7 years, I wonโ€™t even be surprised anymore. When the writers can keep him a Bhabi bhakt during partial memory loss stage, when he becomes alright and his memory is back, his Bhabi bhakt will increase to never seen levels in the past ๐Ÿ˜• because at that time he will only understand what Bhabima lost those 7 years, neither Raavi or Mitthu will not even figure in his mind and will be oblivious to the struggles they went through. 

Pidhiiiiiii is married to a Punjabi Canadian Girl - PRERNA. He calls his in-laws Mom and Dad ๐Ÿ˜†

He is also drinking, but high quality not the country liquor like Gombi ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago

Pidhiiiiiii is married to the Punjabi Canadian Girl - PRERNA. He calls his in-laws Mom and Dad ๐Ÿ˜†

He is also drinking, but high quality not the country liquor like Gombi ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope he got divorced from vamp legally otherwise his new mommy and daddy and wifey will kill him lol

Krish was married into a Punjabi family ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kya yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฌ

They were celebrating Lohri ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg, he is going to go back to Somnath and when he reveals he is married, Shweta will show up lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago