Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Your Fav films of SRK with YRF - Page 2

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Darr,had the most exciting promos and it met my high expectations. So no.1 for me.

DDLJ-how many times I watched-joint no.1

Mohabbatein had fab promos..and met my expectations.

RNBDJ exceeded my expectations.

CDI exceeded my expectations.

For some reasons,I didn't watch Veer Zara at the theatres.

JTHJ..I didn't watch at all..I didn't watch DTPH either.

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I didn't like Darr though SRK Juhi combo is one of my favs.

Out of the movies mentioned, DDLJ and Chak De. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

DDLJ and chak de India 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

DDLJ & Veer - Zaara

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Veer Zara. One of the earliest movies, I remember watching.

This man was my first crush 

IAF Pilot Abhinandan Varthaman- Veer Zaara Shah Rukh Khan - Trending

Preity Zinta was also my favorite actress. 

As a kid, I was fully convinced that Shah and preeti were married 😆

Shah Rukh Khan Universe Fan Club on Twitter: "Zaara: Aap kitni baar meri  jaan bachayenge? Veer: Aap jitni baar apni jaan gavayengi ❤️ The love story  of Squadron Leader Veer Pratap Singh

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

DDLJ, Chak De India ❤️

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I'll follow you2's idea to do some remarks about the movies (well, some... ahem).

Please keep in mind that it's 'only' 15 years ago that I started my yourney into Hindi/Indian cinema...

Darr: I felt for Rahul and Kiran but not for Sunil...I was angry with Rahul's father that he left him alone with his grief and didn't do anything for his mental health. (At my first view I didn't know anything of what had surrounded that movie...not the buzz, not the controversies not that is was a special move to take this role...that all came afterwards.).

DDLJ: (All I knew was that this movie was/is all a rage among SRK fans and that it had been a huge success still being played at a Mumbai theatre)

I instantly liked the Raj-character as his demeanour was very familiar to me and I liked the confidence he had in himself and his love and doing the right thing. (It was later that I learned about the place DDLJ got in the Hindi movie culture and why).

DTPH: Only liked the fact that the plot revolves around the staging of a show and the equation between Karisma and SRK...and the songs/dances (belong to the favourites of my kids, too).

Mohabbatein: (already told that it was my 1st encounter with Hindi Cinema ... and SRK) Rather early, I guessed some of the plot, and when Raj (SRK) appeared at the first music lesson violin in hand, I thought, "Okay, this will be the Indian version of 'Dead Poets Society'. Let's see." But then, I did not like how the teacher manipulated the students to get his vengeance even though I could understand it. Somehow, I found it appropriate that he did not succeed the way he initially wanted and that the principal gained a kind of inner grandeur. Anyway, I was enthused. I did not realize that the film was longer than usual;honestly, I could have continued to watch. And I especially liked the different aspects of love.

Veer Zaara: Nothing, I did not like/love...very emotional movie - so I reacted accordingly. (Did understand the impact of India vs Pakistan only later when immersing myself more into Indian life & politics & history).

ChakDe India: Will always have a special place in my heart - not only because of SRK's excellent performance and the portraying of Kabir but also because I could watch it in London (Somerset House premiere) and met SRK (and talked to him) at four different moments.

RNBDJ: The first movie where SRK obviously went against his star-image/Raj-character...(he already started in OSO) and still kept the romance intact. Love the movie very much and also his pairing with Anushka.

JTHJ: I'm one of those who liked the movie and its basic premise and found Kat's performance fitting to the character she had to play. Found SRK very attractive in the older Samar avatar and liked the kissing scenes. Disliked very much that YRF put up a controversy with Eros International (Ajay's Son of Sardar) which would later harm the release of Dilwale.

Fan: the most challenging movie SRK did with YRF! I admire SRK for doing this movie and I especially admired his Aryan-performance (what an excellent acting!). When I went with a friend to watch the movie in a theatre (she didn't know much about SRK and his movies but knew about the big fan-following in Germany) she did not notice that Gaurav and Aryan both were played by SRK. When I told her after the movie, she went back to the theatre and bought 2 tickets for the next screening...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  1. DDLJ (1995)
  2. Veer Zaara (2004)
  3. Chak DeIndia (2007)
  4. Mohabbatein(2000)
  5. Pathaan (2023)
  6. Darr (1993)
  7. Fan (2016)
  8. DTPH (1997)