Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I never thought this topic would take off like this. Food is the new drugs 

Well for Jess's kind information I plan to get high and eat alot on Sunday Jan 22 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Aww thank you❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Well for Jess's kind information I plan to get high and eat alot on Sunday Jan 22 😆

Anything special?

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My 8/10 dancing skills has already been proven and posted somewhere someplace. Kahin na kahin. 😌 Oh sorry joon but I don’t go to nightclubs. Those places aren’t my scene. I’d rather go to a bookstore. Take me to the best and biggest bookstore and I’ll be impressed. 

If two muslims that have never seen the inside of a nightclub go together, that counteracts the act. Cuz one person chaperones the other lolol I googled the biggest gay nightclub in Brisbane..  apparently it is that one. It's perfect ..at least you won't have to worry about me ditching you for a good-looking Woman! Cuz they won't be around.. I won't have to worry about you ditching me for a good looking guy..cuz he would be gay.. and you are a woman 🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏻🙅🏼gross a woman🙅🏾🙅🏿🙅 .. perfect place 👌 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

omg 😳 no comments. I’m going to a Punjabi Bhangra party tonight at a popular nightclub/banquet hall as they doing lohri celebrations and having dj n all !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Not khichdi.. this is what I want.. every day.. in this ratio too. Skip the onion on the top ..and extra tadka! 

You too?

Screenshot_20230121-131219_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don’t eat rice but like yellow daal 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

omg 😳 no comments. I’m going to a Punjabi Bhangra party tonight at a popular nightclub/banquet hall as they doing lohri celebrations and having dj n all !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Dont get the covid 😆

wat_up thumbnail

Dont get the covid 😆

I have all my boosters and been to parties before this plus most here are vaccinated plus I keep a mask in my purse 👛 as I’m in healthcare so I know how important masking up is n being cautious. Yet thanks on concern. I’m more worried on u though 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

If two muslims that have never seen the inside of a nightclub go together, that counteracts the act. Cuz one person chaperones the other lolol I googled the biggest gay nightclub in Brisbane..  apparently it is that one. It's perfect ..at least you won't have to worry about me ditching you for a good-looking Woman! Cuz they won't be around.. I won't have to worry about you ditching me for a good looking guy..cuz he would be gay.. and you are a woman 🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏻🙅🏼gross a woman🙅🏾🙅🏿🙅 .. perfect place 👌 

LMAO I hate that you got this all perfectly thought out. Neither of us can ditch each other. 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Best food ever.

I don't know whether you like it or not, but Gundruk ko jhol and bhaat❤️