Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Can someone find me the interview where SRK said this ??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I tried to google and found nothing. Can someone help please??

https://twitter.com/Sadhvi_prachi/status/1614901305365139456?s=20&t=hvhMTF8dFw3U5-71ausarw

For those who can't read Hindi....this is the BJP leader Sadhvi ji saying that SRK has said....that after Pathan trailer was shown on Burj Khalifa, the Boycott trend has weakened. 

She then addresses Sanatani people..to prove the nakli Baadshah wrong on the 25th and hurt his ego..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is F insane, openly asking ppl to boycott 🤬

BC aur do vote inko, Ravi Kishen & Akki did songs having that same colour, fark itna hai uss time ki Sarkar wasn't doing such Fuddu politics.

I wonder how that Vivek Oberoi film tanked at box office, tab appeal nahi kari ke film HIT hi karwa do, inke diggaj neta ki biopic thi 😆

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

There is no interview with SRK where he says that.

I suppose, that is just one more lie (not the first, not the last) to set people against ShahRukh/Pathaan.

If I'm not mistaken, SRK didn't give any interview till date...he only interacted with fans or spoke at events.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

And then we wonder why there are no interview promotions for Pathaan. 

It's because people like this are just waiting to twist anything said, or if not given anything, they're willing to make it up entirely. All they want is to start boycotts or ask others to encourage boycotts, which will lead to violence and destruction. It's just power play that we can ruin careers. Sad thing is, it's not really SRK they're affecting monetarily - he has enough such that he doesn't and his family doesn't have to work for generations. But the others like the crew of the film or the theater owners are going to lose out.

I think SRK is simply done with interviews. I think upcoming movie promotions will be limited as well. 

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

He has not said ANYTHING about boycott… he hasn’t even given any interview about Pathaan so far… 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The entire bhakt IT Cell is on assignment to spread lies and hatred to desperately try to make Pathaan flop. LOL

The whole party is totally shameless. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Why are they after him? What did he even do? When did it start? I feel like I slept through an entire era. This really isn’t normal. He’s not even a problematic actor 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Abnormal bhakts

They all need to go to psychologist.. 

Bjp leader logo ke sath.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Supari_khala

Why are they after him? What did he even do? When did it start? I feel like I slept through an entire era. This really isn’t normal. He’s not even a problematic actor 

Eh he pissed off a lot of people in power a while back. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Eh he pissed off a lot of people in power a while back. 

By doing what though? They all seem like they’re hell bent on destroying him.