Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

they have been doing it quite a lot. actually I see viaan and papaG as men with similar issues but of different generation like I explained in the parent-child conflict thread. so this was in an earlier episode and I remember it as I had done a collage. 

First time liking the parallel story of other characters.They have been showing both couples scenes .This is a pleaseant change from the regular shows

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

Wow so much discussions going on... Dancing viaan is rocking everywhere 🀣🀣

But seriously adnan should lessen his hand movements coz I have seen in his interviews too he has a habit of talking with his hands... So in that particular scene yesterday, it was distracting a lot of people. 

But all in all mast epi tha.. Too excited for today's epi. 

I liked all his hand movements though. πŸ˜†

made him seem even more vulnerable and defenseless. 

Monster08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw the promo and finally sabko sach pata chal raha hai....

Screenshot_20230117-171701_YouTube.jpg

Aisa lag raha hai Viaan se zyada Ehsan ko sadma laga haiπŸ˜†

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

kekeke... am still waiting for letha or someone to dissect what was told because frankly I didn't understood what katha was saying really. πŸ˜†

so yea, then all you notice is the body language and more. I am still reeling that she didn't slap him when he sat next to her. instead, the body language was so different. the whole time, she was sitting on the sofa like a boss whereas he was towering over her like a scared employee. he was agitated while she was mostly calm. but what I couldn't get over is how couplish they were that she was in his space when they were arguing -- you don't argue like that with your manager. πŸ˜‚

Sorry Mango Ji. I got badly stuck with a meeting. My boss started showing his Khadoos face, as financial year end is getting closer, and I have a few works still pending.

At the same time, some uninvited guests have turned up all of a sudden. And my son is writing pre boards as an icing to the cake. I am in Adithi, tum kab jaaoge mode on.🀣🀣

I will write about yesterday and today together 

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

I am definitely watching it for Viaan.. His character grabbed me in the promos only.. The guilt, the redemption, the growth that he will undergo smiley27 Katha is nice but Viaan is very very fascinating and Adnan is doing a good job smiley20

me too; very difficult to relate to a FL who does not need sleep. πŸ˜‚

viaan on the other hand is such rocking ball of contradictions that it makes it indeed very fascinating to watch! 

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Sorry Mango Ji. I got badly stuck with a meeting. My boss started showing his Khadoos face, as financial year end is getting closer, and I have a few works still pending.

At the same time, some uninvited guests have turned up all of a sudden. And my son is writing pre boards as an icing to the cake. I am in Adithi, tum kab jaaoge mode on.🀣🀣

I will write about yesterday and today together 

no worries! hope you get through the day ine one peace. you can do it! good luck! πŸ‘πŸΌ

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

me too; very difficult to relate to a FL who does not need sleep. πŸ˜‚

viaan on the other hand is such rocking ball of contradictions that it makes it indeed very fascinating to watch! 

Viaan is very interesting & unpredictable types.Imperfect & human with good heart but little brains.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

πŸ€—

Will change it to viaanrocksπŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vian rocks nhi guiltvanshi /stalkervanshi 

Ssp123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monster08

Just saw the promo and finally sabko sach pata chal raha hai....

Screenshot_20230117-171701_YouTube.jpg

Aisa lag raha hai Viaan se zyada Ehsan ko sadma laga haiπŸ˜†

Nhi later part of the promo me he is not believing aisa lag rha 

Ssp123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

Viaan is very interesting & unpredictable types.Imperfect & human with good heart but little brains.

And good smile too 😎 but hansne ka mauka ab isko milega nhi bas lollipop wale din Mila tha opportunity isko