Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

His pronounciation, voice all are so attarctive.He has deep voice with deep tone .Also speaks in a very polite way.From Day 1 i am lattu for his talking style.

It's called tahjeeb.πŸ˜†

Banda aap bolkar ONS ka proposal deta hei.πŸ˜† He is from Dubai,must be speaking urdu at home.

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Woah when i left ,we were in the first page. Now 7 pages are already over.

Kya chal raha hei yahanπŸ˜†

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Monster08

She doesn't seem like a human being more like a robot and true Viaan ki batti thodi der se jalti hai lekin show interesting Viaan ke vajah se hai....like everytime I watch him on the screen I'm like ab yeh kya karega...

True, Viaan's kaands you can never predict smiley36 No matter how much people troll him, uske bina show boring hi ho jaata hai.. People start complaining about less SS immediately..  

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

I seriously can't relate to Katha.. All that stress and tension and being perfect at her job and no sleep and learning Arabic in 30 days πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† Too perfect a character for me.. 

Viaan gadha hai but sudhrega now that's interesting to watch 🀩

I remember when you and nabni were talking about forgetting german and japanese.

do you know why I watch hindi serials? -- to make sure I don't forget πŸ€£

thats why I try to keep watching now and then. in the middle for a few years, I forgot all the hindi I learnt at school. then sort of re-remembered as I started watching serials with my cousin sister. 

so not sure how she thinks she can learn arabic in 30 days unless she is genius linguist. πŸ˜‚

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

It's called tahjeeb.πŸ˜†

Banda aap bolkar ONS ka proposal deta hei.πŸ˜† He is from Dubai,must be speaking urdu at home.

but when he is asking for explanation -- he kept saying "tum ne kyu kiya? tu aisi aurat nahi ho!" -- so very possessive and now territorial with tum. noticed the tum a lot since you have pointed it out. 

but it is hilarious that he used aap while doing proposal for one night stand. πŸ˜†

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssp123

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vian rocks nhi guiltvanshi /stalkervanshi 

can anyone explain why twitter keeps adding vanshi to whatever title they come up with for viaan? what does it mean? 

kshitu_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I remember when you and nabni were talking about forgetting german and japanese.

do you know why I watch hindi serials? -- to make sure I don't forget πŸ€£

thats why I try to keep watching now and then. in the middle for a few years, I forgot all the hindi I learnt at school. then sort of re-remembered as I started watching serials with my cousin sister. 

so not sure how she thinks she can learn arabic in 30 days unless she is genius linguist. πŸ˜‚

She is a genius.. How can you even doubt πŸ˜†

When I saw that BTS where she found a new job, the first thought that popped in my mind was 'what happens to Arabic now??' πŸ˜† 

kshitu_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

can anyone explain why twitter keeps adding vanshi to whatever title they come up with for viaan? what does it mean? 

Viaan's full name is Viaan Raghuvanshi.. So twitter people just remove Raghu and put whatever they want there πŸ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail

She is a genius.. How can you even doubt πŸ˜†

When I saw that BTS where she found a new job, the first thought that popped in my mind was 'what happens to Arabic now??' πŸ˜† 

she didn't even use the arabic she learned with mr beard or the waiter or anyone. so not sure what she was doing with the book in the car unless it was to avoid conversation with viaan. πŸ˜‚

mango.falooda thumbnail

Viaan's full name is Viaan Raghuvanshi.. So twitter people just remove Raghu and put whatever they want there πŸ˜†

ah I see; that is what is happening. I was thinking vanshi is some word like khadoos or something. πŸ˜†