Why Akshu can't be a single mother

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Everyone talked about how Naira raised Kairav, for 5 years, as a single mother and questioned why Akshu didn't. People questioned why they're showing her as bechari and what not but what not. I don't think it's possible for Akshu to raise Abhir as a single mother because she'll never be able to disconnect completely from the Goenka's. And as long as the Goenka's in the picture, they'd figure out that Abhir is Abhi's child and inform Abhi which is the opposite of what Akshu wants. 

At the beginning of the 5th Jan episode, when Abhinav picks Abhi's call, Abhi's enraged to hear another man 'speak' on Akshu's behalf (a misunderstanding ofc) and tries to cut the phone. Abhinav interjects, 'you don't want to talk to her even if she is the mother of your child?' After a pause, when Akshu arrives, Abhi says no. This was the nail in the coffin for Akshu, making her believe that Abhi doesn't want anything to do with her and that it extends to their child.  

She told Manish and everyone else she was married around five months of her pregnancy (Abhinav was looking at ultrasound pictures on the wall each month), seemingly having enough time to think about what she would do. She purposefully led everyone to believe Abhir was Abhinav's and is trying to keep it that way. If she didn't 'marry' Abhinav or give Abhir his name, everyone would know that Abhir is Abhi's child because who else could it be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

Everyone talked about how Naira raised Kairav, for 5 years, as a single mother and questioned why Akshu didn't. People questioned why they're showing her as bechari and what not but what not. I don't think it's possible for Akshu to raise Abhir as a single mother because she'll never be able to disconnect completely from the Goenka's. And as long as the Goenka's in the picture, they'd figure out that Abhir is Abhi's child and inform Abhi which is the opposite of what Akshu wants. 

At the beginning of the 5th Jan episode, when Abhinav picks Abhi's call, Abhi's enraged to hear another man 'speak' on Akshu's behalf (a misunderstanding ofc) and tries to cut the phone. Abhinav interjects, 'you don't want to talk to her even if she is the mother of your child?' After a pause, when Akshu arrives, Abhi says no. This was the nail in the coffin for Akshu, making her believe that Abhi doesn't want anything to do with her and that it extends to their child.  

She told Manish and everyone else she was married around five months of her pregnancy (Abhinav was looking at ultrasound pictures on the wall each month), seemingly having enough time to think about what she would do. She purposefully led everyone to believe Abhir was Abhinav's and is trying to keep it that way. If she didn't 'marry' Abhinav or give Abhir his name, everyone would know that Abhir is Abhi's child because who else could it be?

Thank you, i agree with you, However why so much focus on money and why is she expecting nav to pay for abhir schooling! If marriage is fake then why so much expectation off him? Well thats what's confusing me at least!

Edited by Choco_mint - 1 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail

If you're going to live a fantasy, why not go all out lol 

I think she's just trying to create the opposite of Udaipur in every way.  

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

If you're going to live a fantasy, why not go all out lol 

I think she's just trying to create the opposite of Udaipur in every way.  

I do hope they show a good reason behind her actions! Honestly was rooting for a fierce akshu! I wouldn't have even blamed her for not telling about abhir! But now with fatherjee stuff I don't know! I feel like she has totally lost her mind 😕 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The decision she has taken to stay away from gorillas is acceptable.. but this fake marriage and fake world around Abhir is not justified. If she really want everyone to believe that she moved on and Abhir is born out of her marriage through Abhinav then why can’t she get married to him in real? May be not at the time of Abhir’s birth but atleast at some point in these 6 years.. What is the point they are living together like husband & wife before others and mom & dad before Abhir. She just created an illusionary world around Abhir which will be vanished very soon when the reality kicks in. 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seeing this, I would have preferred fake death and single handed upbringing.

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Oh, she's setting Abhir up for failure because she, of all people, should know glass houses don't last long. Her life with Sirat might not be a lie in the traditional sense, more deception/lie by omission, but it changed her life entirely, arguably for worse after the accident. She went through an identity crisis, felt alienated, and had to grieve and find Naira on top of grieving for Sirat, etc.

But how sure are we that the marriage is fake, not legally documented? 'Cause I'm confused about that

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Somehow it does look better when Naira does it - I think it's cause we expect that of Naira. Naira's brand, since childhood, was fleeing and taking on new identities. Akshu, I expected running cause her moms and its ITV, but with more sensibility or planning. 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blackwater

Seeing this, I would have preferred fake death and single-handed upbringing.

Somehow it does look better when Naira does it lol - I think it's cause we expect that of Naira. Naira's brand, since childhood, was fleeing and taking on new identities. Akshu, I expected running cause her moms and its ITV, but with more sensibility or planning. 

This track has me stumped cause I don't know what to make of it. Even when I lower my expectations to ITV standards, I'm phased cause the performances - Harshad, Jay, Pranali, the kids - keep me curious. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And when Abhir learns that all around him is a lie except his mother how can he take it.. that thought itself is breaking me.. it will definitely have impact on him. I’m not sure whether the marriage is documented.. I think it’s not, otherwise how can they bring back Abhira if they are meant to be together. 

Abhimanyu and Roohi’s relationship is clear.. both knows about the facts. But Akshara’s case very complicated. All three Abhi’s will be effected when the bubble burst out.