How did Advait and Harleen marry?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 22 days ago

Hello everybody.

Again I am here with a question..

How did Advait and Harleen marry? If they are really married so why did Jasmin want to marry Advait to Naaz ? smiley3

Posted: 21 days ago

Lmao. Makers added that pet after wedding track. It’s obvious they want to break down any chances of admat. Because even after all, we could still say but they are married right? There is a chance that time together will change him. Now, he just needs a word and they can be broken up because their union isn’t legal

Posted: 21 days ago

And now advait has the rep of a cheater who wanted to marry despite a past marriage even though I could swear that the ‘advait’ pre marriage wasn’t actually married, had no girl friend and had a strong, working brain, who told his brother to focus and stop chasing women. Yep. Now he has a GF from the sky.  Post marriage, he is the total opposite lmao 🤣🤣🤣 makers believe we have amnesia but even if we don’t, we cannot do anything if tomorrow we find out that he is a drug dealer 😂😂 they made him a villain so aggressively in 6 days. The dedication is choking me lol 😂

Posted: 21 days ago
Originally posted by Paulaonohi


Lmao. Makers added that pet after wedding track. It’s obvious they want to break down any chances of admat. Because even after all, we could still say but they are married right? There is a chance that time together will change him. Now, he just needs a word and they can be broken up because their union isn’t legal

So makers changed the story to pasify NehKam's fans.. to give them hope.. so soon after AdMat's marriage they announced Advait 1st marriage .. that too with the other daughter of the woman who wanted him to marry her elder daughter smiley29 . My brains stop here. smiley36 So Nehmat needn't be a loyal wife after truth comes out.. she is free from her duties.. and she can come back to Ekaam smiley6

Posted: 21 days ago
Originally posted by Paulaonohi


And now advait has the rep of a cheater who wanted to marry despite a past marriage even though I could swear that the ‘advait’ pre marriage wasn’t actually married, had no girl friend and had a strong, working brain, who told his brother to focus and stop chasing women. Yep. Now he has a GF from the sky.  Post marriage, he is the total opposite lmao 🤣🤣🤣 makers believe we have amnesia but even if we don’t, we cannot do anything if tomorrow we find out that he is a drug dealer 😂😂 they made him a villain so aggressively in 6 days. The dedication is choking me lol 😂

So they changed Advait's character completely .. for what? To whitewash Ekaam's character.. to make him come clean after doubting Nehmat.. to cover up his lack of trust in her.. by showing him as a national hero , then a saviour of Nehmat from her savage illegal husband..smiley11

I am happy you are still laughing.. I want to bang my head against the wall .smiley37

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by awida


So makers changed the story to pasify NehKam's fans.. to give them hope.. so soon after AdMat's marriage they announced Advait 1st marriage .. that too with the other daughter of the woman who wanted him to marry her elder daughter smiley29 . My brains stop here. smiley36 So Nehmat needn't be a loyal wife after truth comes out.. she is free from her duties.. and she can come back to Ekaam smiley6

that is the mystery when jaso had married her 2nd duaghter with advait then why she is keen on naaz getting married to advait? isn't it mean that adleen marriage is illegal that why she isn't hesitate to marry her first duaghter with him. its only trump card to break admat marriage! 

Posted: 21 days ago
Originally posted by awida


So they changed Advait's character completely .. for what? To whitewash Ekaam's character.. to make him come clean after doubting Nehmat.. to cover up his lack of trust in her.. by showing him as a national hero , then a saviour of Nehmat from her savage illegal husband..smiley11

I am happy you are still laughing.. I want to bang my head against the wall .smiley37

we had done same when angad character butcher in season 1 to whitewash fateh. angad who was supportive and good person to tejo changed in to psycho till to kill tejo to whitewash fateh who cheated her on her sister. here ekam doing all heroic things and saving abla nari nehmat there he was washing n cleaning and doing job etc  

Posted: 21 days ago
Originally posted by Paulaonohi


And now advait has the rep of a cheater who wanted to marry despite a past marriage even though I could swear that the ‘advait’ pre marriage wasn’t actually married, had no girl friend and had a strong, working brain, who told his brother to focus and stop chasing women. Yep. Now he has a GF from the sky.  Post marriage, he is the total opposite lmao 🤣🤣🤣 makers believe we have amnesia but even if we don’t, we cannot do anything if tomorrow we find out that he is a drug dealer 😂😂 they made him a villain so aggressively in 6 days. The dedication is choking me lol 😂

lolz true they changed his character overnight to make ekam mahan

@bold i can't stop myself fromsmiley37smiley37 smiley37


Udaariyaan 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
How did Nehmat and Advait get married?

pencil awida   stackexchange 26   eye 2235

awida 26 2235 29 days ago la_Reine
Advait Nehmat marriage is illegal 🤣 🤣

pencil Rein123   stackexchange 8   eye 1365

Rein123 8 1365 1 months ago awida
MAIKA - advait nehmat os ( fan fiction)

pencil Aniash   stackexchange 45   eye 6348

Aniash 45 6348 1 months ago Aniash
My guess on Nehmat-Advait Track

pencil Aleyamma47   stackexchange 31   eye 5196

Aleyamma47 31 5196 1 months ago Marathi_Mulgi
Nehmat hugs Advait

pencil Aleyamma47   stackexchange 10   eye 2396

Aleyamma47 10 2396 1 months ago Namita-M

Topic Info

5 Participants 16 Replies 1539Views

Topic started by awida

Last replied by awida

loader
loader
up-open TOP