How did Advait and Harleen marry?

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everybody.

Again I am here with a question..

How did Advait and Harleen marry? If they are really married so why did Jasmin want to marry Advait to Naaz ? 😲

Lmao. Makers added that pet after wedding track. It’s obvious they want to break down any chances of admat. Because even after all, we could still say but they are married right? There is a chance that time together will change him. Now, he just needs a word and they can be broken up because their union isn’t legal

And now advait has the rep of a cheater who wanted to marry despite a past marriage even though I could swear that the ‘advait’ pre marriage wasn’t actually married, had no girl friend and had a strong, working brain, who told his brother to focus and stop chasing women. Yep. Now he has a GF from the sky.  Post marriage, he is the total opposite lmao 🤣🤣🤣 makers believe we have amnesia but even if we don’t, we cannot do anything if tomorrow we find out that he is a drug dealer 😂😂 they made him a villain so aggressively in 6 days. The dedication is choking me lol 😂

Originally posted by Paulaonohi

Lmao. Makers added that pet after wedding track. It’s obvious they want to break down any chances of admat. Because even after all, we could still say but they are married right? There is a chance that time together will change him. Now, he just needs a word and they can be broken up because their union isn’t legal

So makers changed the story to pasify NehKam's fans.. to give them hope.. so soon after AdMat's marriage they announced Advait 1st marriage .. that too with the other daughter of the woman who wanted him to marry her elder daughter . My brains stop here. 😆 So Nehmat needn't be a loyal wife after truth comes out.. she is free from her duties.. and she can come back to Ekaam 😔

And now advait has the rep of a cheater who wanted to marry despite a past marriage even though I could swear that the ‘advait’ pre marriage wasn’t actually married, had no girl friend and had a strong, working brain, who told his brother to focus and stop chasing women. Yep. Now he has a GF from the sky.  Post marriage, he is the total opposite lmao 🤣🤣🤣 makers believe we have amnesia but even if we don’t, we cannot do anything if tomorrow we find out that he is a drug dealer 😂😂 they made him a villain so aggressively in 6 days. The dedication is choking me lol 😂

So they changed Advait's character completely .. for what? To whitewash Ekaam's character.. to make him come clean after doubting Nehmat.. to cover up his lack of trust in her.. by showing him as a national hero , then a saviour of Nehmat from her savage illegal husband..🤢

I am happy you are still laughing.. I want to bang my head against the wall .🤣

Originally posted by awida

So makers changed the story to pasify NehKam's fans.. to give them hope.. so soon after AdMat's marriage they announced Advait 1st marriage .. that too with the other daughter of the woman who wanted him to marry her elder daughter . My brains stop here. 😆 So Nehmat needn't be a loyal wife after truth comes out.. she is free from her duties.. and she can come back to Ekaam 😔

that is the mystery when jaso had married her 2nd duaghter with advait then why she is keen on naaz getting married to advait? isn't it mean that adleen marriage is illegal that why she isn't hesitate to marry her first duaghter with him. its only trump card to break admat marriage! 

Originally posted by awida

So they changed Advait's character completely .. for what? To whitewash Ekaam's character.. to make him come clean after doubting Nehmat.. to cover up his lack of trust in her.. by showing him as a national hero , then a saviour of Nehmat from her savage illegal husband..🤢

I am happy you are still laughing.. I want to bang my head against the wall .🤣

we had done same when angad character butcher in season 1 to whitewash fateh. angad who was supportive and good person to tejo changed in to psycho till to kill tejo to whitewash fateh who cheated her on her sister. here ekam doing all heroic things and saving abla nari nehmat there he was washing n cleaning and doing job etc  

lolz true they changed his character overnight to make ekam mahan

@bold i can't stop myself from🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£

awida isn't it little similar to JANTAKI

there meera had bf here nehmat had ekam

there mithvi married here admat married

there prithvi hate meera n vise versa here admat do the same (she was against him at her first meet but she trusted him after he helped her in stopping ekam's father article getting published.

prithvi wanted rid from miu and here advait wanted rid from nehmat but still mithvi was connected with haatho ki lakiron se here admat is connected with kismat ki dor

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

that is the mystery when jaso had married her 2nd duaghter with advait then why she is keen on naaz getting married to advait? isn't it mean that adleen marriage is illegal that why she isn't hesitate to marry her first duaghter with him. its only trump card to break admat marriage! 

This was what i said earlier too.

It could be Adleen marriage is fake.

That's why she wanted naaz to marry him.

Even Advait himself never spoken about it .

He wants to divorce nehmat.

Advait behaving like nehmat is his first wife.