Which was better Trailer; Pathaan Vs GANDHI GODSE EK YUDH

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Depends on what you think is the point of the trailer. If the idea is to get people to watch the movie, Pathan by miles.

I ignored this one but accidentally came across the trailer and what an interesting premise. It’s about the fictitious scenario where Gandhiji survives the attack and asks to meet his attacker. The rest of the story is about how he convinces or debates with Godse on their respective ideologies. Now this is what is called the real storytelling. I was also surprised to know that it was directed by The Rajkumar Santoshi and Music has been helmed by The ARRahman. 

For those who think it was an attempt to glorify Godse, you cannot be more wrong. Of course we will know more when the movie releases. 

Haven’t seen the trailer here so just posting it here:

https://youtu.be/SB7JK0kTy9Q

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago

This opened on a holiday?? How much did it make?? 

No one knows..😕Twitter per bhi kuchh nahi mil raha hai....someone posted ki 2 days mein 1 crore bane hai....last I heard when the movie was announced to be releasing on 26th Jan.....Boycott gang saying ki Pathan to gayo....

Ab famajh aayaaa....150 crores toh Godse wali movie ne banaye the.....SRK's PR is showing it in Pathan's name....very bad Shahrukhwa...very bad...😡