Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations guys...it was a pleasure reading all the entries!

Thanks for the Judge's mention, appreciate it greatly! ❤️

And @Sima, thanks for pushing me to submit a few entries...I enjoyed working on them a lot! 

@BA, thanks for your comments on my entries...I'll try to get back to you on those and your entries by the weekend...I'm hoping? 🤪

Edited by metacrisis - 1 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Firstly congratulations to all the winners!! 🥳and Thank You Quantum-Dot for organizing such a hatke competition. The nano tale was a challenging task but as someone who hates long winded descriptions I loved writing a whole tale in a few words. Also a big thanks to everyone who liked my entries & voted for them. This was my 1st time participating in any contest on IF, so it means a lot😳 

Moonks thumbnail

Congratulation to all the winners🥳

Congratulation QD for the contest and Thanks for hosting this, really enjoyed reading all the entries🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congratulations to the winners 🏆 great contest Simi💓 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Congratulations to the winners 🏆 

Special shout out to my gorgeous girls Pro, Neha, Bee and Miss T🔥🔥🔥

Bee222 thumbnail

Congrats to all the winners and top scorers!! 🥳

This whole contest was an amazing experience. So many amazing entries in both the rounds, I was floored

Thanks Simi for the contest and for encouraging me to participate ❤️❤️ This was my first time writing on mythology in general, and I felt so nervous, I can't even explain 😆 For a moment I blanked out on any knowledge I ever had about MB 🙈 But I had a good time writing (and stressing out 😂). I only wrote 4, but 2 of them got awarded, so I'm very very happy!! ⭐️

Thank you again 🤗 I'm feeling a bit more confident now 😅 I will definitely consider writing more on mytho in the future 

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Congrats to all the winners and top scorers!! 🥳

This whole contest was an amazing experience. So many amazing entries in both the rounds, I was floored

Thanks Simi for the contest and for encouraging me to participate ❤️❤️ This was my first time writing on mythology in general, and I felt so nervous, I can't even explain 😆 For a moment I blanked out on any knowledge I ever had about MB 🙈 But I had a good time writing (and stressing out 😂). I only wrote 4, but 2 of them got awarded, so I'm very very happy!! ⭐️

Thank you again 🤗 I'm feeling a bit more confident now 😅 I will definitely consider writing more on mytho in the future 

Congrats my girls! 🤗 Extra happy for you guys! 🥳

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Many many congratulations guys !! 🥳🥳

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail

Many many congratulations guys !!🥳🥳

( I am unable to tag few so pls excuse if I have missed out any)

Congratulations to every single author who contributed to the contest with such amazing entries and thank you Quantum Dot for organizing such an interesting contest. It was so much fun to  participate !!!!

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail

His irresistible dimples, mischievous eyes, peacock crown, divine melody of his flute, Rukmini blushed daydreaming !!

Thank you to everyone who voted for this entry making it the popular choice .

When I decided to write on Krishna and Rukmini I was surely apprehensive as their love story is very close to my heart. It makes me blush, it makes my eyes moist, it fills my heart with devotion and love.

I was wondering where will I get those words which would do justice to their divine story .

But somehow I managed to pour my feelings through words and the fact that it resonated with so many of you makes me so happy and content.