She’s totally high in this isn’t she

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

She literally tried FIVE times to put her hand inside a non-existent pocket while smiling like a maniac

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmQWPcwo-lj/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Wait 

She finally found the side pocket

At “nasha chadha shareeefi ka”

Supari_khala thumbnail

But was it the pocket she was trying to locate, though? No sir. It was what she settled for. The side pocket is what she settled for because the top pocket is missing

oh my god 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That is embarrassing actually. 

I would’ve realized after 2nd time an I’m perpetually high 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I tried to put my hand in my pocket yesterday. Took me a minute to realize I somehow managed to tear through the side zipper on my pant, and my hand was actually under my pants. 

Wish I had the excuse of being high, at least.

Unfortunately, this happened at work.😭 Somehow, these kinds of things always happen to me.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That is embarrassing actually. 

I would’ve realized after 2nd time an I’m perpetually high 

Oh? Well… in that case you heard it here first but I am telling ya there is some milawat in the maal her dealer is selling her these days 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I tried to put my hand in my pocket yesterday. Took me a minute to realize I somehow managed to tear through the side zipper on my pant, and my hand was actually under my pants. 

Wish I had the excuse of being high, at least.

Unfortunately, this happened at work.😭 Somehow, these kinds of thinks always happen to me.

Go on. Don’t stop right there. Tell us how many times. Did you beat Deepika Padukone at least?

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Go on. Don’t stop right there. Tell us how many times. Did you beat Deepika Padukone at least?

It's not the times.

I didn't realize stitches were loose. My hand went through, and I just stood there, talking to someone at work for a good minute, with my hand under my pants.

I want to quit.😭 I mean I have nightmares about what the peeps I was talking to were imagining.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

It's not the times.

I didn't realize stitches were loose. My hand went through, and I just stood there, talking to someone at work for a good minute, with my hand under my pants.

I want to quit.😭 I mean I have nightmares about what the peeps I was talking to were imagining.

It’s okay. Worst case, they’ll just assume you were feeling frisky

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SKSKSKS noo stopp. I've done this while completely sober when I thought my outfit had pockets and kept trying to find it 🤡