She’s totally high in this isn’t she

EDGDJNBRZWEW4A22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#1

She literally tried FIVE times to put her hand inside a non-existent pocket while smiling like a maniac



https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmQWPcwo-lj/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Created

Last reply

Replies

35

Views

3.9k

Users

13

Likes

95

Frequent Posters

EDGDJNBRZWEW4A22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#2

Wait


She finally found the side pocket



At “nasha chadha shareeefi ka”


EDGDJNBRZWEW4A22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

But was it the pocket she was trying to locate, though? No sir. It was what she settled for. The side pocket is what she settled for because the top pocket is missing



oh my god


Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#4

That is embarrassing actually.


I would’ve realized after 2nd time an I’m perpetually high

HURTX5XMTDOM5NIT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

I tried to put my hand in my pocket yesterday. Took me a minute to realize I somehow managed to tear through the side zipper on my pant, and my hand was actually under my pants.


Wish I had the excuse of being high, at least.


Unfortunately, this happened at work.😭 Somehow, these kinds of things always happen to me.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
EDGDJNBRZWEW4A22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That is embarrassing actually.


I would’ve realized after 2nd time an I’m perpetually high


Oh? Well… in that case you heard it here first but I am telling ya there is some milawat in the maal her dealer is selling her these days

EDGDJNBRZWEW4A22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: NLC6WBIXIKB5KERZ

I tried to put my hand in my pocket yesterday. Took me a minute to realize I somehow managed to tear through the side zipper on my pant, and my hand was actually under my pants.


Wish I had the excuse of being high, at least.


Unfortunately, this happened at work.😭 Somehow, these kinds of thinks always happen to me.



Go on. Don’t stop right there. Tell us how many times. Did you beat Deepika Padukone at least?

HURTX5XMTDOM5NIT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: 3AAGS54EQKLUO2LG



Go on. Don’t stop right there. Tell us how many times. Did you beat Deepika Padukone at least?


It's not the times.


I didn't realize stitches were loose. My hand went through, and I just stood there, talking to someone at work for a good minute, with my hand under my pants.


I want to quit.😭 I mean I have nightmares about what the peeps I was talking to were imagining.

EDGDJNBRZWEW4A22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: DO4DACBWYWLOCJFH


It's not the times.


I didn't realize stitches were loose. My hand went through, and I just stood there, talking to someone at work for a good minute, with my hand under my pants.


I want to quit.😭 I mean I have nightmares about what the peeps I was talking to were imagining.



It’s okay. Worst case, they’ll just assume you were feeling frisky

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#10

SKSKSKS noo stopp. I've done this while completely sober when I thought my outfit had pockets and kept trying to find it 🤡

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/?igsh=MXV1ajZyamFjMGFjMA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 2 months ago

I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 5 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/?igsh=OGN0Z2doc216Yjlu

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatt-says-she-wont-be-speaking-until-tuesday-after-talking-for-4-hours-straight_233377

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHNmpAThA3/...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHNmpAThA3/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".