Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Also noticed they are showing the “nepo kid” as some sort of a doofus with his ott acting 

in the original, the nepo kid was awkward, underconfident and introverted and had a proper layered arc…and the main character didn’t hate him/ he wasn’t the villain…the main character just envied his privilege and that too was just subtle envy which he grows out of …he never gives him a monologue on nepotism 😒😒…that seems to have been added to cash in on karthiks non nepo status

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sons are not brats in the movie.

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

The dialogues bro😭😭😭 Himmatwala writer got a new job😭😭😭 also, why does Sunny play the evil brat, yeh second time hai uska. I just hope he didn't laugh while Kartik went "ek bacche ka pehla Ghar"

Yeh kya bakwaas spinoff hai of Dekha ek khwaab😭😭😭

Kal tak picture se tv show banta tha, aaj show hi utha li🤦‍♀️

The sets look like green screen and poor Manisha Koirala having to play mom's to brats🫣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Sons are not brats in the movie.

Rich kids, then🤷‍♀️ Sanju and this, and no, m not talking about Kartik's character, it's the other one m talking about.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Some characteristics like swag, dance and charm comes to Allu Arjun naturally, this he clouds off such massy roles so effortlessly, it’s a bad idea to touch his characters, Karthik couldn’t pull half of what Bantu was, and yes I can say it from the trailer itself. Also, they’ve copied the Sitarala Sirparu sequence, I don’t know whether they’ll keep it like a slow mo one as the original but Karthik is doing the exactly sane thing as the original sequence which is iconic. I’ve nothing to say, just the fact that stop touching Allu Arjun’s songs and movies without doing justice to the original ls. 

it’s time to watch the original on Netflix again, tonight 

What's the og movie? Any good? Iska toh darshan hi chote hai, kaam se jyaada expectations hai nahi meko.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In the original the rich son is very sweet.Villain is another young guy.

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Rich kids, then🤷‍♀️ Sanju and this, and no, m not talking about Kartik's character, it's the other one m talking about.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My biggest gripe with the trailer is how they literally showed everything. It's the whole movie in a 2 mins trailer. There's no element of surprise. The twist that Bantu is replaced from their birth parents is revealed. The scene that the heroine is engaged to the nepo kid is shown as well. What are they expecting the audience to watch lmao. It's OTT and comical. The OG movie is not groundbreaking either. It's the same old within a different package but the emphasis in the trailer for the OG was on family dynamics. It's a lot more subdued and refined. Shehzada is a hodge podge of action, romance and whatever they want it to be. Kartik is coming across as a typical nibha of Instagram reels. Eww kill me. 

Telugu trailer if anyone wants to watch

https://youtu.be/SkENAjfVoNI

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i have new found respect for pooja after watching this, doing flower pots roles also requires some screen presence and talent

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this movie looks like david dhawan movie

altgr thumbnail

Another success for Kartik... 

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Remakewood/copywood strikes again...this time with sasta Allu Arjun