Aishwarya Rai's first ever print ad

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Aaradhya is a splitting image of her mom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcK19qqPaE-/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have been saying Aaradya is Aish 2.0. I don't like promoting star kids. It is what leads to nepotism in the first place. But mark it in blood. Aaradya grown up is just a taller version of Aish. It seems around 5'9 or 5'10. Kriti, Katrina, and Deepika type height.

PICS and VIDEOS: Aaradhya Bachchan looks like a splitting image of mom  Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on her school's annual day

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I have been saying Aaradya is Aish 2.0. I don't like promoting star kids. It is what leads to nepotism in the first place. But mark it in blood. Aaradya grown up is just a taller version of Aish. It seems around 5'9 or 5'10. Kriti, Katrina, and Deepika type height.

PICS and VIDEOS: Aaradhya Bachchan looks like a splitting image of mom Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on her school's annual day

Only nose is very different. But if she goes the Janhvi/Nysa way, she can get that fixed later as she grows up. But I hope she won't.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Only nose is very different. But if she goes the Janhvi/Nysa way, she can get that fixed later as she grows up. But I hope she won't.

Lol ! ðŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aaradhya will grow upto beautiful & super tall, yes. She has thissss  unique striking looks.

Ash is truly a spitting image of her mother!! 

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So, this is why Aish has kept those bangs for her daughter's hairstyle, because she had them when young

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

So, this is why Aish has kept those bangs for her daughter's hairstyle, because she had them when young

No, it's coz uske forehead pe Harry Potter wala mark hai😆. Wo chupa rahe hai from 'You Know Who'.

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

No, it's coz uske forehead pe Harry Potter wala mark hai😆. Wo chupa rahe hai from 'You Know Who'.

From KJo???

He must have been sitting in front of Jalsa since Aradhya was born😂

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she may grow taller like shweta bachchan and that would be too long. her face is some sixty percent similar to ash and that itself is a lottery.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Wow that doesnt even look like Aish😲

Now i cant wait to see how Aradhya looks when she grows up