There are people who don't find Princess Diana beautiful too

They say she's ordinary looking... 

They are entitled to their (wrong) opinion 🤷‍♀️ 

And I am not talking about Prince Charles here

I've seen people in this forum make such comments

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ash's beauty is indeed a tad overrated given how she is labelled as the most beautiful woman to ever walk the earth or most beautiful in the world.

The worldly superlatives described for her or calling her perfection can sometimes feel exaggerated.

I personally think bar is so low and Indians have western standards for looks, which is why Ash seems other worldly or heavenly thanks to her sharp features, blue eyes and fair skin.

I do not like her teeth or grin much. But she does look exceptional with mouth closed and looked dazzling in 90s when she was young.

I would not say she is not beautiful at all. But I can understand if someone is fed up of other worldly superlatives used for her. 

As I learnt in that male beauty thread, how people's standards for looks were subjective and many ordinary lookers were posted as epitome of male beauty and some had called Hrithik overrated or mocked his nostrils etc. People on this forum have called even Madhubala, Hema, Dharmendra and Vinod Khanna as overrated and Dharam was even labelled a non looker by a member. So it is no big deal if someone calls Ash overrated.

Opinions are subjective. And we do not need to say someone belongs to an asylum or needs to get eyes checked merely because they find someone less beautiful or less of a good dancer. That is bit extreme.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol MEB's post using the word mental is not deleted.But our posts commenting on her irrationality when it comes to aish are...😂😂

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Lol MEB's post using the word mental is not deleted.But our posts commenting on her irrationality when it comes to aish are...😂😂

I know. Favours much? Image I think so 🤣