Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh he’s always been a big simp for ARB. 😆 I remember some IV of his when they did that movie (Zor Ka Jhatka song movie b/c that song is the only memorable thing about this movie lol) and he kept waxing eloquent on how she hasn’t aged a bit since the 90s etc. Which was actually true back then, she had ofc put on weight relatively, but nothing else. And tbh, WHO WONT BE. JUST LOOK AT THAT BREATHTAKING FACE. I too am a total simp for Ash. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking he was like this way for many women but perhaps for Aish it was just at another level! 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I still remember his very first visit to KWK. He was asked who the most desirable woman on the list was. He chewed up and bajaoed Karan for not mentioning Aish on their list. There clearly was some soft spot for her he really had. 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow that’s news!

Which brings me to confess what a movie this was! Ash truly shone brightly and the unexpected twist in the end was jaw dropping! But it was her chemistry with Devgn which was fire here and not Akshay 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I still remember his very first visit to KWK. He was asked who the most desirable woman on the list was. He chewed up and bajaoed Karan for not mentioning Aish on their list. There clearly was some soft spot for her he really had. 

Yes I remember this so well. 😆 Thought he was absolutely right!! Ash is a surprising choice for AK seeing how in his personal life he goes for very bold,” non-sanskaari” women like Twinkle, PC etc but then again, the man sleeps with anything that moves!!! 😆 And probably Ash didn’t give him that sort of bhaav. 😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Look how he's holding her. He's so tharki. 🤢

Aishwarya Rai,Akshay Kumar

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She probably is the only one who didn't fall for his "charms" so its the never ending chase that makes him be interested in her!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yes I remember this so well. 😆 Thought he was absolutely right!! Ash is a surprising choice for AK seeing how in his personal life he goes for very bold,” non-sanskaari” women like Twinkle, PC etc but then again, the man sleeps with anything that moves!!! 😆 And probably Ash didn’t give him that sort of bhaav. 😆

3:11 

And throughout the rest of the interview, it actually seems like he is pretty conscious about his wife watching and all! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1mhShO6as

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Leading men who have soft corner for her - Akki, AD and AB? As in Amitabh Bachchan 😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Look how he's holding her. He's so tharki. 🤢

Aishwarya Rai,Akshay Kumar

And she's letting him... 

He didn't do it without her consent