Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - No you always do that and not just me even the others have seen it.

@green - No I am completely ok with you winning 

So please go ahead you won!

Happy?

Now please leave me alone.

yeah I'm happy that my logics n facts r true. I'll never interfere in ur posts which r irrelevant to me n i expect u also to do the same

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

any sane person will not call that person Rohit hater, who have defended his acting. N according to u, whoever argues with u, are all my accounts? U r free to live in delusion. Just don't reply me or talk about me n i won't talk about u n i won't reply u

@red - You try to prove yourself not Rohit hater but spew venom everywhere on a character he's playing. 

Ok I believe you. Happy?

@blue - No both you and @Rein123 have the same basic argument which is based on complete hatred for Advait while being blind to the other criminals.

@green - Sure I will not infact this time it was you who started the whole thing.

I used to quote your post (after the long popularity argument) only when I agree with you.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

yeah I'm happy that my logics n facts r true. 

I'll never interfere in ur posts which r irrelevant to me n i expect u also to do the same

@red - Great keep up that false pride of yours!

@blue - I should say this about you because you started this whole thing.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

@red - You try to prove yourself not Rohit hater but spew venom everywhere on a character he's playing. 

Ok I believe you. Happy?

@blue - No both you and @Rein123 have the same basic argument which is based on complete hatred for Advait while being blind to the other criminals.

@green - Sure I will not infact this time it was you who started the whole thing.

I used to quote your post (after the long popularity argument) only when I agree with you.

i find many accounts here with same logics n frustration about ekam's mahaanta. Even language is same. So by this logic, u also have many accounts on this forum. I started by the convo by agreeing with but aggression was started by u. Chalo tumne rein wala jhut bol b dia mere bare me still what does it prove? Nothing. Still u don't have answer to my logics n facts N ye @Rein123 ki convo mujhe b padhwao. Mai b toh dekhu kon h vo jisse tum mera hi another account samaj rhi ho

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

i find many accounts here with same logics n frustration about ekam's mahaanta. Even language is same. So by this logic, u also have many accounts on this forum. I started by the convo by agreeing with but aggression was started by u. Chalo tumne rein wala jhut bol b dia mere bare me still what does it prove? Nothing. Still u don't have answer to my logics n facts N ye @Rein123 ki convo mujhe b padhwao. Mai b toh dekhu kon h vo jisse tum mera hi another account samaj rhi ho

@green - If you think that way then go on be my guest!

@blue - Oh hello Madam you started the ARGUMENT by disagreeing with my statement of "Ekam not saving Nehmat!"

Please mujhe baksh do,

I think we already argued ENOUGH on it!

@red - I don't want to give answers to your logics and FACTS. 

Keep them with yourself!

@purple - Its there in the forum. Go find it yourself. I have better things to do.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

@green - If you think that way then go on be my guest!

@blue - Oh hello Madam you started the ARGUMENT by disagreeing with my statement of "Ekam not saving Nehmat!"

Please mujhe baksh do,

I think we already argued ENOUGH on it!

@purple - Its there in the forum. Go find it yourself. I have better things to do.

madam i said this time AGGRESSION was started by u. N there r too many posts on this forum. Kahan dhundu rein ko! Chalo mat batao. Baksh dia

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

@bold 

Did some babaji again predicted something?🤣

No nothing only someone praises her efforts of Seva and wished that whatever she wishes can come true.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

madam i said this time AGGRESSION was started by u. N there r too many posts on this forum. Kahan dhundu rein ko! Chalo mat batao. Baksh dia

@red - Chalo, for once I gave an aggressive answer. 

But you show your aggressive attitude always no matter when, where and whom.

Haven't you heard "As you sow, so you reap"

Violent - Thanks a lot!

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm9R1fDpww6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I don't get this people what is the point of this  reel. Advait ki to pura destroy kar hi Diya hain ab kya baki hain. Had the story developed properly it would have been gold.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vah ji vah.

So endgame is NehKham👏

Kya stupid log hai.

But aise hi hona tha when till the end they kept fateh as hero so ekam ko kaise leave kr dete.

Nothing agaist character and pair but they are bland.

EkLeen seem to have more chemistry.